Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Men in High Heels ( Photos )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I just wached Violet Evergarden (anime on Netflix). The postman wears high heels.
https://violet-evergarden.fandom.com/wiki/Benedict_Blue
A short programme on the BBC about trainee stunt doubles. Apparently to pass your professional qualification you need to be able to perform stunts in heels.

Trainee stuntmen learning to dive show off their skills - BBC News

[attachment=52133][attachment=52134][attachment=52135][attachment=52136]

I must say, he has good taste in boots (even if that subtitle is a bit of a give-away).
(01 Jan 2022, 10:48 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]I must say, he has good taste in boots
Indeed!
Not sure if this should be here or in the 'Men in high heels' thread - but its worth sharing anywhere:

[attachment=52144] - good old Auntie Beeb showing us video of how Stuntmen learn to dive in heels!

Is it me, or do they also look to be locked on?

Hmmmm.... kinky!

Enjoy

And Happy New Year

MJ
A new addition to my collection.
(29 Feb 2024, 14:34 )krypton85 Wrote: [ -> ]A new addition to my collection.

9 inches??? , WOW! Shok
(04 Mar 2024, 10:18 )maid_woman Wrote: [ -> ]

9 inches??? , WOW! Shok

I don't know how you count heel height, but what I see is that the top of the heel is 6+ inches from the floor and the top of the platform 2+ inches, making an effective heel height of 4 inches.
(04 Mar 2024, 14:19 )Zooy Wrote: [ -> ]
(04 Mar 2024, 10:18 )maid_woman Wrote: [ -> ]

9 inches??? , WOW! Shok

I don't know how you count heel height, but what I see is that the top of the heel is 6+ inches from the floor and the top of the platform 2+ inches, making an effective heel height of 4 inches.

Yes, it works out to 4" lift.  These are my new favorites, easy to walk in and I love their look.

Where can a lady find a pair of shoes like these?
Pages: 1 2 3 4