Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Men in High Heels ( Photos )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i like these. but wear with black or coloerfull pantyhose

and while im at ill order a sissy dress too
I like this dress and the stockings. As for the heels, I prefer sandals with straps 😋
My steel heels
[attachment=35711]
I started wearing heels and hose years ago while travelling for work.  I just loved the feeling of nylon on my legs and having my feet squeezed into high heels.  My favorite are the 5" black pumps.
(22 Oct 2019, 20:56 )krypton85 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=36428]   
What for pantyhose or stockings are you wearing here?
(22 Oct 2019, 20:56 )krypton85 Wrote: [ -> ]I started wearing heels and hose years ago while travelling for work.  I just loved the feeling of nylon on my legs and having my feet squeezed into high heels.  My favorite are the 5" black pumps.

Do you ever answer the door to get room service while wearing those shoes?

Seriously though, cool pics.  I especially like the thigh boots and the shoes and tights that @Like Ra mentioned above.
(23 Oct 2019, 00:31 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(22 Oct 2019, 20:56 )krypton85 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=36428]   
What for pantyhose or stockings are you wearing here?
Those are the fake latex stockings
(23 Oct 2019, 02:04 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]
(22 Oct 2019, 20:56 )krypton85 Wrote: [ -> ]I started wearing heels and hose years ago while travelling for work.  I just loved the feeling of nylon on my legs and having my feet squeezed into high heels.  My favorite are the 5" black pumps.

Do you ever answer the door to get room service while wearing those shoes?

Seriously though, cool pics.  I especially like the thigh boots and the shoes and tights that @Like Ra mentioned above.
That would have been fun, but I was traveling to small towns , mostly Motels.
Tights are always nice 😊
Pages: 1 2 3 4