Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(18 Apr 2024, 05:18 )MermanPet Wrote: [ -> ]it was summer temperatures and tights would be rather uncomfortable when running and sweating.
Pantyhose must be worn 24x7x365!

You can choose the density accordingly 😉

(18 Apr 2024, 05:18 )MermanPet Wrote: [ -> ]Running through the forest paths, it could be the last run for the tights.
Just use the leggings-like tights.
(18 Apr 2024, 09:58 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(18 Apr 2024, 05:18 )MermanPet Wrote: [ -> ]it was summer temperatures and tights would be rather uncomfortable when running and sweating.
Pantyhose must be worn 24x7x365!

You can choose the density accordingly  😉

(18 Apr 2024, 05:18 )MermanPet Wrote: [ -> ]Running through the forest paths, it could be the last run for the tights.
Just use the leggings-like tights.
I prefer tights in such a period between cold and warm. On cold days I wear leggings, in the transition period I wear tights (I usually wear DEN 20) and on summer days just a leotard or a swimsuit without other accessories.
  I dress according to the situation. I love the comfort of this outfit and not that it's more of a feminine outfit and I want to wear it as a fetish.
  But I don't deny my fetish for this outfit. I wear Lycra as much as I can and look for excuses to fulfill my desire.
Got new Puma shoes. I figured it makes a good excuse for some selfies (the MJINM leggings are still amazing) ; 
[attachment=62695] [attachment=62696]
[attachment=62698] [attachment=62697]
I imagine thin sheer bronze coloured pantyhose under your leggings 😋
(25 Apr 2024, 21:39 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I imagine thin sheer bronze coloured pantyhose under your leggings  😋

Must be really good imagination....because we have a heat wave here in Asia now, every day 35 degrees C - feels like 40 actually. 

Don't matter if one wears baggy board shorts or leggings, just as long as it's a single layer of fabric - thankfully i'm not the intensely sweaty kind of person.
35-40... wow....+8 here. I don't like either. +23, please!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8