Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I had to get some Nivea lotion at the drugstore.This one is located in the local mall and it was very busy. So I went there wearing my fav leggings fit; a pair of gunmetal gray Leohex and a punk style sort of long t-shirt in solid faded black.

Quickly drew some attention from several store girls - as they were suddenly eager to help me find what I was looking for.

Little bit of context, this is in the Philippines. Excellent climate for legging wearers ; but you won't see shiny ones like Leohex's in public, let alone guys wearing them. Although I do have to say that since the pandemic, this country has picked up a penchant for cycling , so plenty of cyclists in cycling gear on the public roads, tight and bulging.

My wife requested me to get her some anti pimple stuff and since I didnt immediately know which section to get it, the store girls were happy to help. It was SO obvious. Caught them giggling and whispering.

But I can understand...because I am from Europe, but born in one of their neighbour countries : so I pretty much look like them, but then there's the mystery factor, because of the leggings and of course me not being fluent in their language despite the same appearance.
Yes. I wear leggings and tights in public all the time.
When I go to the gym I tend to wear bike pants or leggings anyway (as you see both guys and girls wearing them). I do though normally wear a leotard or competition swimsuit underneath but will wear a tee-shirt over it. Funny thing is that I always 'tuck' and I sometimes wonder if people notice that. I don't think I really care though. lol
mmm i would love to see you wearing sporty onepiece swimsuit :-*
(21 Jan 2024, 16:23 )Michael Wrote: [ -> ]i would love to see you wearing sporty onepiece swimsuit :-*
There is even a dedicated thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...hp?tid=163
The weather was beautiful on Saturday. That prompted me to go for a run.
This outfit is very comfortable. And what clothes do you sport in?
I think it’s wonderful that you can be yourself and take a run like that.
But ??? No pantyhose? What are you thinking???
But I do love your outfit.
(17 Apr 2024, 17:12 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]No pantyhose? What are you thinking???
Exactly!
(17 Apr 2024, 17:12 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]No pantyhose? What are you thinking???
Ale ??? Žádné punčochy? Na co myslíš???
After all, it was summer temperatures and tights would be rather uncomfortable when running and sweating. I think.
Running through the forest paths, it could be the last run for the tights.
(18 Apr 2024, 05:18 )MermanPet Wrote: [ -> ]
(17 Apr 2024, 17:12 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]No pantyhose? What are you thinking???
Ale ??? Žádné punčochy? Na co myslíš???
After all, it was summer temperatures and tights would be rather uncomfortable when running and sweating. I think.
Running through the forest paths, it could be the last run for the tights.

Yeah, you wouldn't want the runs in tights, in neither two ways   😋
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8