Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: How to spice up your daily chores
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I'm not sure exactly what restraints are being used here other than a hobble skirt, corset and collar but I suspect they're quite interesting:

[video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58xvJj9a8jY
[/video]

Now that is what I call a proper uniform. LOVE the apron and also how clear rubber gloves are used.
And transparent latex stockings with black back seams.
Three new pics from Katrina:

[attachment=1691][attachment=1692][attachment=1693]

Cheetara's Halloween chores:

[attachment=2085][attachment=2086][attachment=2087]

Fetish cloting any day when I am alone. I like my pvc cape when doing stuff, because it can't be ignored, it is always a bit in the way. When I am alone, I also often spend my spare time in fetish gear, even watch TV in light self bondage, armed with straw for drinking and candle light for lighting cigarettes. A typical lonely TV night starts with donning a sari or dressing in new items, usually a bit of cross dressing, then later on prepare for a cosy bedtime with self-bondage and stuff. I have no fetish for maiden play (oh, I'd like to play with one if she looks good), but I simply take advantage of rare occasions. And I like to mix my fetishes into normal everyday life wherever possible.
(02 Dec 2010, 01:05 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]Cheetara's Halloween chores:
A fantastic costume to do ¨things¨at home...
Quote:...cleaning as a fetish sport

Does this housekeeping outfit count? The multiple layers of nylon and latex certainly make it a test of endurance, the 14cm heels are a little higher than I'm comfortable with too.

[attachment=4812][attachment=4813]

Sheesh, I definitely need to lose some weight in the New Year...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5