Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Uncertain and uncomfortable with my fetish
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks alot guys, I'm really really sorry for the late reply. I was caught up in a lot of things recently that made me forget all about the post. I am grateful for the support I've received over here 😁
Guess what? I was composing a mail to you, but your post appeared just in time 😉
(30 Jan 2013, 17:46 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Guess what? I was composing a mail to you, but your post appeared just in time 😉

Really? Mind if I know the contents? (I'm really curious about things 😉 )
It was about your disappearing and possible misunderstanding of my comment 😊
(30 Jan 2013, 18:28 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]It was about your disappearing and possible misunderstanding of my comment 😊

Nah, don't worry dude, I kinda got your sarcasm.

ssqman

(30 Jan 2013, 17:40 )runproof Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks alot guys, I'm really really sorry for the late reply. I was caught up in a lot of things recently that made me forget all about the post. I am grateful for the support I've received over here 😁

So happy you're here! And, from personal experience, get your legs waxed. Hose feel amazing on waxed legs! But most importantly, embrace your fetish. It's part of you and it's a gift; you enjoy sexuality more than most people do ever!😁

[attachment=6891]
(01 Feb 2013, 01:30 )ssqman Wrote: [ -> ]
(30 Jan 2013, 17:40 )runproof Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks alot guys, I'm really really sorry for the late reply. I was caught up in a lot of things recently that made me forget all about the post. I am grateful for the support I've received over here 😁

So happy you're here! And, from personal experience, get your legs waxed. Hose feel amazing on waxed legs! But most importantly, embrace your fetish. It's part of you and it's a gift; you enjoy sexuality more than most people do ever!😁

I use an epilator actually, its much cheaper in the long term and I need to scrimp given my meagre recruit's salary. It's much more painful and one does miss out on the ultra smoothness that waxing brings about 😟 , but its less messy and more convenient (Singapore's a small country, but I'm not going to go all the way to the CBD for a wax).
(03 Feb 2013, 14:02 )runproof Wrote: [ -> ]I use an epilator actually, its much cheaper in the long term
Yep, so do I.

ssqman

(03 Feb 2013, 14:02 )runproof Wrote: [ -> ]
(01 Feb 2013, 01:30 )ssqman Wrote: [ -> ]

I use an epilator actually, its much cheaper in the long term and I need to scrimp given my meagre recruit's salary. It's much more painful and one does miss out on the ultra smoothness that waxing brings about 😟 , but its less messy and more convenient (Singapore's a small country, but I'm not going to go all the way to the CBD for a wax).

That is valid. 😊
Pages: 1 2