Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Bow Tie Mesh Patchwork 5-Piece Lingerie Women Sexy Bra + Panty Underwear Set Garter Erotic Brief Kit
$11.07

hypnosis device
EMS Sleep Aid Watch Microcurrent Pulse Sleeping Anti-anxiety Insomnia Hypnosis Device Fast Sleep Rest Wristband Watch Relief
$10.91

rubber latex dress
Women Sleeveless Latex Dress Rubber Dress Latex Minikleid customized
$87.12-7%

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Cotton Sexy Crop Tee Swinger Humorous Fun Flirty Style T-Shirt Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Blouse
$7.85

ikoky
IKOKY Male Erection Stretcher Cock Ring Penis Ring Silicone Sex Toys for Men Cheap Things Delay Ejaculation Extender
$2.47

larpgears
New Rubber Latex Men Face Mask 3D Moulded Latex Human Mask(Fits 59-63cm) Open Eyes
$26.61-24%

aonihua women one
Sexy Rash Guard Swimsuit One Piece Swimwear 2023 Long Sleeve Bodysuit Women Bathing Suit Beachwear Surfing Monokini Swim Wear
$27.82-19%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Uncertain and uncomfortable with my fetish
Thanks alot guys, I'm really really sorry for the late reply. I was caught up in a lot of things recently that made me forget all about the post. I am grateful for the support I've received over here 😁
Guess what? I was composing a mail to you, but your post appeared just in time 😉
(30 Jan 2013, 17:46 )Like Ra Wrote: Guess what? I was composing a mail to you, but your post appeared just in time 😉

Really? Mind if I know the contents? (I'm really curious about things 😉 )
It was about your disappearing and possible misunderstanding of my comment 😊
(30 Jan 2013, 18:28 )Like Ra Wrote: It was about your disappearing and possible misunderstanding of my comment 😊

Nah, don't worry dude, I kinda got your sarcasm.
(30 Jan 2013, 17:40 )runproof Wrote: Thanks alot guys, I'm really really sorry for the late reply. I was caught up in a lot of things recently that made me forget all about the post. I am grateful for the support I've received over here 😁

So happy you're here! And, from personal experience, get your legs waxed. Hose feel amazing on waxed legs! But most importantly, embrace your fetish. It's part of you and it's a gift; you enjoy sexuality more than most people do ever!😁

hjghijuholo_l_ll_.JPG   
(01 Feb 2013, 01:30 )ssqman Wrote:
(30 Jan 2013, 17:40 )runproof Wrote: Thanks alot guys, I'm really really sorry for the late reply. I was caught up in a lot of things recently that made me forget all about the post. I am grateful for the support I've received over here 😁

So happy you're here! And, from personal experience, get your legs waxed. Hose feel amazing on waxed legs! But most importantly, embrace your fetish. It's part of you and it's a gift; you enjoy sexuality more than most people do ever!😁

I use an epilator actually, its much cheaper in the long term and I need to scrimp given my meagre recruit's salary. It's much more painful and one does miss out on the ultra smoothness that waxing brings about 😟 , but its less messy and more convenient (Singapore's a small country, but I'm not going to go all the way to the CBD for a wax).
(03 Feb 2013, 14:02 )runproof Wrote: I use an epilator actually, its much cheaper in the long term
Yep, so do I.
(03 Feb 2013, 14:02 )runproof Wrote:
(01 Feb 2013, 01:30 )ssqman Wrote:

I use an epilator actually, its much cheaper in the long term and I need to scrimp given my meagre recruit's salary. It's much more painful and one does miss out on the ultra smoothness that waxing brings about 😟 , but its less messy and more convenient (Singapore's a small country, but I'm not going to go all the way to the CBD for a wax).

That is valid. 😊