Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gaff panties
Sexy Men Sissy Briefs Lace Sponge Pad Pouch Thong Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Hollow Shapping Underwear
$57.48-52%

silicone bodysuit
2023 Sexy Triangle Zipper Shapewear Butt Lifting Silicone Lace High Back Bodyshpaer Slimming Tank Top with Adjustable Straps
$169.28-2%

crossdresser silicone body
Tgirl Fake Boobs,Half Body Suit, Artificial Silicone Breasts Enhancer CDEG Cup,Crossdresser Transgender Mastectomy
$211.75-36%

drozeno
DROZENO Shiny sexy leggings Men's five-cent fitness shorts Shiny silky running training quick-drying compression pants
$80.94-4%

rubber latex dress
Latex Dress Sexy Rubber Dress latex dress party wear erotic costumes cinderella vestidos for women plus size hot sale
$95.59-6%

electro stimulation device
3 size Electro wave physical shock anal hook beads plug ring massager electrical stimulation medical therapy device sex toys
$20.57-36%

bondage
Adult Full Face Sexy Black PU Leathers Head Bondage Hood Masks Men Cosplays Party Costume Head Cover Open Eyes Nightclub Wear
$9.64-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Uncertain and uncomfortable with my fetish
Thanks alot guys, I'm really really sorry for the late reply. I was caught up in a lot of things recently that made me forget all about the post. I am grateful for the support I've received over here 😁
Guess what? I was composing a mail to you, but your post appeared just in time 😉
(30 Jan 2013, 17:46 )Like Ra Wrote: Guess what? I was composing a mail to you, but your post appeared just in time 😉

Really? Mind if I know the contents? (I'm really curious about things 😉 )
It was about your disappearing and possible misunderstanding of my comment 😊
(30 Jan 2013, 18:28 )Like Ra Wrote: It was about your disappearing and possible misunderstanding of my comment 😊

Nah, don't worry dude, I kinda got your sarcasm.
(30 Jan 2013, 17:40 )runproof Wrote: Thanks alot guys, I'm really really sorry for the late reply. I was caught up in a lot of things recently that made me forget all about the post. I am grateful for the support I've received over here 😁

So happy you're here! And, from personal experience, get your legs waxed. Hose feel amazing on waxed legs! But most importantly, embrace your fetish. It's part of you and it's a gift; you enjoy sexuality more than most people do ever!😁

hjghijuholo_l_ll_.JPG   
(01 Feb 2013, 01:30 )ssqman Wrote:
(30 Jan 2013, 17:40 )runproof Wrote: Thanks alot guys, I'm really really sorry for the late reply. I was caught up in a lot of things recently that made me forget all about the post. I am grateful for the support I've received over here 😁

So happy you're here! And, from personal experience, get your legs waxed. Hose feel amazing on waxed legs! But most importantly, embrace your fetish. It's part of you and it's a gift; you enjoy sexuality more than most people do ever!😁

I use an epilator actually, its much cheaper in the long term and I need to scrimp given my meagre recruit's salary. It's much more painful and one does miss out on the ultra smoothness that waxing brings about 😟 , but its less messy and more convenient (Singapore's a small country, but I'm not going to go all the way to the CBD for a wax).
(03 Feb 2013, 14:02 )runproof Wrote: I use an epilator actually, its much cheaper in the long term
Yep, so do I.
(03 Feb 2013, 14:02 )runproof Wrote:
(01 Feb 2013, 01:30 )ssqman Wrote:

I use an epilator actually, its much cheaper in the long term and I need to scrimp given my meagre recruit's salary. It's much more painful and one does miss out on the ultra smoothness that waxing brings about 😟 , but its less messy and more convenient (Singapore's a small country, but I'm not going to go all the way to the CBD for a wax).

That is valid. 😊