Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

chastity cage
QIUI Key Pod Chastity Cage APP Remote Control Outdoor Intelligent Cock Cages Accessories Gay Male Chastity Belt Device Key Box
$11.04-4%

glossy body suit
Women Sexy Smooth Oil Shiny Glossy Wet Look Bodysuit 2-Way Zip-up Open Crotch Jumpsuit Stretchy Solid Color Erotic Lingerie
$126.53-51%

rubber latex dress
Sexy Shiny Rubber Girl Latex Mini Dress Black Red Sleeveless Wet Look PU Leather Tight Catsuit Outfit Dance Wear Elastic Costume
$149.23-34%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Girls Dance Gymnastics Long Sleeve Unitard for Kids Jumpsuits Stirrup Show Stage Wear Zentai Childrens Unitards
$21.77-29%

deep throat gag
Silicone Mouth Ball Invisible Mouth Yoke Bundled Erotic Goods BDSM Deep Throat Female Gag Flirtation Toys Couple Supplies
$22.76-44%

manyjoy
Patent Leather Bodysuit Slave Head Hood Harness Costume SM Bondage Straitjacket Thong Roleplay Erotic Mask Sex Toys Women Game
$31.52-30%

latex rubber handmade
Transparent Purple Rubber Hoods Sexy Fetish Women Full Head Latex Mask Handmade Cosplay Mask with Breath Hole Back Zipper
$37.49-24%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

trying to find a picture of heel on bed post
I've seen a picture some laying face down on a bed with their ankle bound to a bed railing with heels over the top of the rail. This didn't allow for the foot to move and the comment was something about that. I'm trying to find the picture and duplicate in my next session.
Anyone know what I'm talking about?
On this site? I saw a similar picture. Trying to find it now...
What about this one: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/9402
Yes, that it, and now I see the problem I was having. Thanks, off to the workshop for this modification.
Hmmm ... now I'm very curious ... 😋
just another teaser.....I've got a forced walking (stilettoes of course) release coming and I've been working out the kinks. I wanted to add another difficult event to it and I was thinking about this picture and the comment

"The legs can not be bent at the ankle and must keep the proper “alignment”, so the look is not destroyed •Good stiletto heel shoes training"

so if this release is to be good and based on stilettoes then it needs to have the proper alignment 😊 !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
surplus find lugnuts 5 4,685 24 Feb 2016, 02:57
Last Post: Tinker D
Where can i find more Techniques with only rope? Soldier 7 11,456 11 Nov 2009, 14:34
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: DressBindFun (3) , Like Ra (3)