Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

high waist faux leather
Leather Matte Slim Mini Sexy Fashion PU Hot Short High Waist Skirt Korean Nightclub Streetwear Wholesale Clothes
$1.39-35%

shibari
5/10/20M Hemp Shibari Rope BDSM Bondage Rope for Adult Tying Sex Games Slave Body Restraint Rope to Tied Binding SM Sex Toys
$12.09-36%

high waist faux leather
Nerazzurri Midi skirts below knee 2021 Yellow black soft leather skirt women zipper Long straight skirts for women high waist
$56.63-44%

bondage lock
Pink Black PU Leather Chastity Panties with Lock Female Chastity Belt Erotic BDSM Bondage Sexy Flirting Thong Sex Toys for Women
$18.48-29%

transparent bodysuit
Erotic Lingerie New Mesh Lace Backless Suspender Sexy Metal Leg Ring One-piece Underwear For Women Transparent Lingerie BODYSUIT
$20.11-50%

gothic lolita
Women JK Lolita Stockings Sexy Transparent Gothic White Black Socks Thigh High Long Stockings Y2k Girls Thigh Socks Stockings
$34.58-53%

gaff men
Sexy Fake Ass Sexy Butt Lifter Boxershorts Men Padded Shapewear Hip Enhancer Underwear Drag Queen Camel Toe Panties Hiding Gaff
$182.59-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

trying to find a picture of heel on bed post
I've seen a picture some laying face down on a bed with their ankle bound to a bed railing with heels over the top of the rail. This didn't allow for the foot to move and the comment was something about that. I'm trying to find the picture and duplicate in my next session.
Anyone know what I'm talking about?
On this site? I saw a similar picture. Trying to find it now...
What about this one: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/9402
Yes, that it, and now I see the problem I was having. Thanks, off to the workshop for this modification.
Hmmm ... now I'm very curious ... 😋
just another teaser.....I've got a forced walking (stilettoes of course) release coming and I've been working out the kinks. I wanted to add another difficult event to it and I was thinking about this picture and the comment

"The legs can not be bent at the ankle and must keep the proper “alignment”, so the look is not destroyed •Good stiletto heel shoes training"

so if this release is to be good and based on stilettoes then it needs to have the proper alignment 😊 !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
surplus find lugnuts 5 4,685 24 Feb 2016, 02:57
Last Post: Tinker D
Where can i find more Techniques with only rope? Soldier 7 11,456 11 Nov 2009, 14:34
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: DressBindFun (3) , Like Ra (3)