Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Cotton Slim Fit Crop Top Swinger Humorous Flirting Sexy Tank Tops Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Camisole
$43.56-14%

ballet high heels
Massge Toe Pad 1 Pair Silicone Toe Sleeve Foot Protection Ballet High Heels Hallux Valgus Gel Protective Protector Care Tool
$4.04-25%

1d oil stockings
1D Woman Ultra Thin Sexy Oil Shinny Backline Stockings Transparent Seamed Thigh High Long Medias Women Nylon Shine Stockings
$5.17-29%

armbinder
SM Pu Leather Bondage Wrist Cuffs, Arm Binder Armbinder Restraints ,Arms Behind Back Accessories,Exotic Women Toys
$237.28-60%

oil encasement
1D Oil Shine Encased Hand Bodyhose With Open or Close or Sheath Crotch For Both Man & Woman Sexy Spandex Bodysuit DOYEAH 0018
$12.69-2%

mouth gag
Full Mouth Retractor Dental Retractor Mouth Gag Oral Care Mouth Opener Stainless Steel Dental Teeth Whitening Tool Medium Size
$7.10-5%

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA Competition Sharkskin Fabric Knee Length One Piece Women's Training & Racing Swimwear Waterproof Quick Dry Swimsuit
$37.50-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

tieupgames, exciting?
Hey guys, most of you know tieupgames? Many fetish friends like to be tied up, that may be very exciting. But I never have the experience, if you had a try before, could you please tell me your feelings, I am interested?
Do you mean those children games? I found them very exciting, but I always managed not to get tied up, I had no trust in the others.

But it shows, that bondage is clearly beyond sex. I was fascinated by the idea of being tied up long before I even knew, what sex really is.

Feelings? I don't know. It can be exciting, arousing, frightening, soothing and disturbing at the same time, all aspects vary a lot on intensity. Why don't you try some self-bondage for yourself? Don't start with hand cuffs or - even worse - time locks. Use some simple rope, have safety scissors ready - those scissors with rounded ends and try some of the suggestions here:
http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-...-Beginners
Or get someone else to tie you up.

By the way, I am not sure, if many fetish friends really like to be tied up. There are so many fetishes that aren't even remotely close to giving up control.