Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex tights
1 Pair Men's Wet Look Latex Leather Stockings Thigh High Footed Stockings Tights Socks Clubwear Stage Underwear For Unisex
$22.80-32%

bondage suit
Women Body Bondage Harness Suit Adult Sexy Lingerie Belt Elastic Adjust Strap Hallow Gothic Cage Nightwear Multicolor
$145.20-50%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Fetish Pvc Lingerie Sissy Cup Out Bra Leather PU Sensual Underwear Uncensored Latex Push Up Exotic Outfits With Garter
$16.13

penis milking machine
Lock naughty panties for women genital penician rings battery Sleeve Clitoris sucker vibrator men idea fashion dummy
$16.73-31%

metelam
Metelam One-Piece Satin Glossy Leotards Jumpsuits Short Sleeve for Fitness Swimsuit Sports Bodysuit
$21.05

transparent panties
Women Lace Bloomers Panties Sexy Pink Ruffled Mesh Transparent Cake Skirt Nightclub Performance Pole Dance Skirt Best Gift List
$7.16

latex fetish
Latex Hood Sexy Fetish Black with Transparent Black Rubber Mask with Nose Tube Gag Back Zip Halloween Costumes Custom Made
$31.44-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

tieupgames, exciting?
Hey guys, most of you know tieupgames? Many fetish friends like to be tied up, that may be very exciting. But I never have the experience, if you had a try before, could you please tell me your feelings, I am interested?
Do you mean those children games? I found them very exciting, but I always managed not to get tied up, I had no trust in the others.

But it shows, that bondage is clearly beyond sex. I was fascinated by the idea of being tied up long before I even knew, what sex really is.

Feelings? I don't know. It can be exciting, arousing, frightening, soothing and disturbing at the same time, all aspects vary a lot on intensity. Why don't you try some self-bondage for yourself? Don't start with hand cuffs or - even worse - time locks. Use some simple rope, have safety scissors ready - those scissors with rounded ends and try some of the suggestions here:
http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-...-Beginners
Or get someone else to tie you up.

By the way, I am not sure, if many fetish friends really like to be tied up. There are so many fetishes that aren't even remotely close to giving up control.