Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

cosplay sexy
Sexy Bikini Set Women Underwear Pink Blue Stripe Cute Lingerie Micro Bikinis Swimwear Japanese Schoolgirl Anime Cosplay Costume
$39.93-35%

otouch
Best Selling Male Masturbator Sex Toys For Men Vibrating Heating Adult supplies Automatic men's masturbation cup 18 real
$431.35

crossdress anime
Mens Maid Costume Uniform Sissy Crossdresser Cosplay Party Outfits Patent Leather Puff Sleeve Bodysuit Leotard with Flared Skirt
$286.79-40%

koomiho
KOOMIHO Crossdressing Female Silicone Gloves Realistic Skin Hand with Nail for Transvestite Cosplay Performance Props Drag Queen
$677.60-66%

vac-u-lock machine
FREDORCH Sex machine Attachment VAC-U-Lock Dildos Suction Cup Sex Love machine for woman Sex products for Female G-spot Sexy
$50.09-30%

shiny swimsuit
Satin Swimwear Women Sexy Swimsuit Crotchless Swimming One Piece Bodysuit Shiny Silky Smooth High Cut Plus Size Bathing Suits
$277.09-30%

CYOMI
CYOMI S Z Cup Realistic Silicone Breast Forms Huge Fake Boobs Tits for Crossdresser Transvestite Sissy Drag Queen Shemale Chest
$786.50-71%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

sexy catsuit for halloween?
[Image: tumblr_mskv63bgME1relc86o1_500.png]
does it a good halloween costume?
Here's my costume for this year, reference pics:

GLaDOS suit costume ref 1.jpg     GLaDOS suit costume ref 2.jpg     1.jpg   

Still working on getting it together, once I've finished designing the cardboard headpiece prototype I'll remake it in plastic.

GLaDOS suit 1.jpg     GLaDOS suit logo.jpg     GLaDOS boots.jpg     GLaDOS wig.jpg     GLaDOS headpiece.jpg   
As an aside, when I posted pics of thie suit and its logo on my Flickr someone mistook 'Aperture Laboratories' for a 'real-world' company and asked what we used the suits for... lol, I'd quit my day job tomorrow...
Please post photos of your cosplay when you're done! Looking forward to it. Heh, looking at those photos makes me also almost want to crossplay GLaDOS.

How did you print the Aperture logo onto your suit?
Quote:How did you print the Aperture logo onto your suit?

I didn't 😁 I made up the artwork in AutoCAD then had it professionally laser-cut and glued to the suit. There was a bit of a problem because the accurate typeface for 'LABORATORIES' was a bit too thin to cut and glue properly but I think the compromise works well enough.

Here are another couple of shots of the look I'm trying to to reproduce in latex:

2.jpg     3.jpg   
Thanks for the explanation.
Yeah, I had a look at the gallery as well.
 gladoscosplay1.jpg     gladoscosplay2.jpg   
I'm thinking about the seams on the side. At first, they look decorative, but on deeper thought, I think these seams are where the author made modifications to the zentai catsuit to make it more flattering to her shapes.
Interestingly, it is always her left side that is pictured...
I originally intended to have the same seams highlighted in grey on my costume but as they wouldn't have followed the suit's seams I thought it'd just look weird. There's nothing weird about a guy dressing as the rubberised female version of a humanised artificially intelligent disk operating system, oh no Sir... 😉
I wonder if the reason you always see her left side is because of the headpiece? It's quite difficult to get it to fit properly over your nose and forehead which would be a lot more obvious in a shot from the right.
(04 Sep 2013, 07:13 )culmor Wrote: Here's my costume for this year, reference pics:

Still working on getting it together, once I've finished designing the cardboard headpiece prototype I'll remake it in plastic.
Do u have any pic in your costume? Looks like a cool costume!
(04 Sep 2013, 07:13 )culmor Wrote: Here's my costume for this year, reference pics:

How did it go? Pics please 😊
I couldn't make the headpiece fit as I wanted it to and restarted it, then more important real-life stuff got in the way. It's still a work-in-progress but as soon as it's done I'll post pics.
I'm also working on another couple of costumes and hoping at least one of the three will be ready before Xmas but I'm not making any promises this time 😋

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
sexy and hot pvc dress! carolmi 3 3,545 07 May 2014, 19:38
Last Post: Strappado
What style of costumes for Halloween? paulahuang 9 7,073 30 Jun 2013, 11:54
Last Post: krinlyc
Halloween Culmor 0 2,763 31 Oct 2010, 21:17
Last Post: Culmor