Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

oil shiny bodycon
Women Sexy Dress Sheer Halter Neck Oil Shiny Transparent Wrap Hip Pencil Dress Backless Lingerie Night Club Bodycon Dresses
$66.57-50%

anal vibrator
Double Dildo Realistic Penis and Bullet Vibrators Sex Toys for Woman Vagina Anal Sex Products Vibrador lesbian dildo
$6.98

sexy pantyhose
2/1Pairs Women Sexy Ultra-thin Stockings Transparent Pantyhose Tights Elastic Anti Snag Stocking Female Temptation Long Sock
$2.42

chastity 2021
Female Underwear Chastity Device Lock BDSM Bondage Lesbians Erotic Adult Games Sex Toys for Women 2021 Sex Shop Stainless Steel
$413.70

bodystockings
One Piece Crotchless Bold Bodystocking For Sex Transparent Sexy Lingerie Sexiest Fishnet Bodysuit Erotic Costumes Rose Pantyhose
$2.49

breath control latex
Ftshist Shiny Leather 3D Mouth Mask Latex Fetish Metallic Choking Mask BDSM Roleplay PU Leather Sex Breath Control Cosplay Games
$12.08-38%

ballet high heels
Ballet Toe Pads Toe Pouches Pads Ballet Dance Toe Pads Soft Toe Covers Pointe Shoes High Heels Toe Caps For Women Girls
$3.52-55%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

sergeant punishment
Kidding, it was only corporal Shy

Inspired by an American form of corporal punishment in the civil war armies, I wanted to try this out myself.

Gear: my newly arrived cuffs that needed testing: 2 wristcuffs, 2 anklecuffs and one neckcuff. All lockable of course 😊
my neoprene wetsuit (3/5mm)
rope and chain for connecting it all together
a white-noise soundfile on repeat.
As it was >23°C I used my bladder for hydration.
My trusty timer safe.

It was fun to try it out. You should too ^^
After about 15 minutes I started to feel my back, 5 minutes later it starts to become painfull. At the 30 minute mark, it was really starting to become uncomfortable. After 45 minutes I started to shuffle around to find relief for my back. But even 'relaxing' against my bench did not ease the pain in my back.I was really happy the hour passed much faster than an hour is supposed to pass 😁

What could be better:
As this is selfbondage, it is not supertight. I could move around a bit too much to my liking.
Because it is me, I screwed a knot somewhere so I got even more slack in the rope.
I noticed it is really tiresome for my mouth to not be able to close and hold the mouthpiece of my drinking bladder. I spit out the mouthpiece at about the 20 minute mark. I somehow got it back in my mouth 10 minutes later but after I spit it out again I was unable the get another sip of water. Because it was so hot (my wetsuit was really soaked after the hour) I had a little headache because of dehydration.

I would like to try this out in real bondage, a lot tighter and with someone else as a release (and the only release)
I tried this in the morning, I could still feel my back in the evening. Loved every second of it!

After further thinking about this, the punishment is called "bucked and gagged". I did not have a gag in my mouth, so gonna retry this later this week/month/year, properly gagged.
But I'll wear clothing that will not make me sweat like a pig (weird expression btw, pigs can't sweat)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 bucked_and_gagged.jpg     1.jpg     2.jpg     3.jpg     4.jpg     5.jpg     6.jpg     7.jpg     8.jpg   
Ok, bucked & gagged, the revised session.

Gear: 2 anklecuffs and one neckcuff
lockable ballgag
running pants+ longsleeved leotard
My trusty timer safe.

So I bound myself a little tighter than the previous session: I made sure my feet were connected to my body (waist). I put the timer on 2 hours, closed the chain from my wristcuffs with the lock. I also made sure I couldn't raise my hands too much by connecting them with my feet.

As previously, the bondage position ever so slowly gets more and more painfull. Maybe a little faster than previous session because I had way less room to wriggle around. As part of the bondage, you get bored and want out, but that would not happen until the safe opens. After about one hour, I was really bored and getting really sore, so I tried to shuffle around to get some relief. And suddenly... I fell over.

The pole was slowly slipping out from my legs. I franticaly tried to get to an upright position. Alas, This time the bondage was so strict I really only could wriggle. No way I could get enough momentum to change my position. All I could do was crawl on my left side around. As the pole sled further and further, more and more of my own weight was getting om my left arm.
Sooo, my arm hurts like hell now, it was sleeping maybe 10 minutes after I fell on my side. But the pain was not really fun.
I was never so happy the safe opened. I had a really hard time opening the lock because I had lost precision control with my left hand, it was completely numb.

So if you try this, make sure you don't tipple over, make sure you have room to manouver.

But don't let this scare you, nothing really bad happened 😊 Just an experience richer ^^
(17 Oct 2014, 14:13 )herrpee Wrote: Ok, bucked & gagged, the revised session.

Gear: 2 anklecuffs and one neckcuff
lockable ballgag
running pants+ longsleeved leotard
My trusty timer safe.

So I bound myself a little tighter than the previous session: I made sure my feet were connected to my body (waist). I put the timer on 2 hours, closed the chain from my wristcuffs with the lock. I also made sure I couldn't raise my hands too much by connecting them with my feet.

As previously, the bondage position ever so slowly gets more and more painfull. Maybe a little faster than previous session because I had way less room to wriggle around. As part of the bondage, you get bored and want out, but that would not happen until the safe opens. After about one hour, I was really bored and getting really sore, so I tried to shuffle around to get some relief. And suddenly... I fell over.

The pole was slowly slipping out from my legs. I franticaly tried to get to an upright position. Alas, This time the bondage was so strict I really only could wriggle. No way I could get enough momentum to change my position. All I could do was crawl on my left side around. As the pole sled further and further, more and more of my own weight was getting om my left arm.
Sooo, my arm hurts like hell now, it was sleeping maybe 10 minutes after I fell on my side. But the pain was not really fun.
I was never so happy the safe opened. I had a really hard time opening the lock because I had lost precision control with my left hand, it was completely numb.

So if you try this, make sure you don't tipple over, make sure you have room to manouver.

But don't let this scare you, nothing really bad happened 😊 Just an experience richer ^^

Great set of posts, I like the scenario and it is one I've considered too. it sounds like the real 'punishment' is the enforced position (and falling over!), which can become really painful as I know only too well.

I personally couldn't (and wouldn't) even attempt such a long session as you have in that sort of position - lying prone on a bed is surprisingly hard work when you can't move more than a few inches, being in a restrictive 'ball-tie' must have been agony even before you fell over!

Out of interest - when would you estimate the bondage became uncomfortable? I know we all have different limits, but I'm curious to know. My own experiences can be so variable; the best/worst (depending on your viewpoint) was the 4 minutes of intense compression I endured in a vacuum self-bondage session some time ago.

More please 😁

MJ
Like I said, the pain comes slowly. This time the pain begon about the 40 minute mark, the real pain only 10 minutes later (like it's exponential once you realise it's painfull, but you get to bear it after a while). I think without falling over, I'd been sore but after a couple of hours I'd be fine again. Now my left arm and shoulder are sore.
Thing is, I need part boredom part pain to enjoy a scene.
I'd love to try vacuum bondage, but I'm a tad scared to try that in selfbondage.
How did you manage to get to the safe and even open it when you had almost no mobility?

BTW, do I understand correctly that you were not plugged? Plugs, deep-throat dildos, vibrators, enemas do provide some entertainment 😋
Maybe I should rewrite
Quote:No way I could get enough momentum to change my position.
to
Quote:No way I could get enough momentum to sit back up again

The safe is, for starters, in hands reach. It doesn't matter where it is, you can't open it untill the timer reaches 0 😇
So when on my side, I could crawl around on my side, my feet still could move a little.
Hardest part of the ordeal was opening the locks with one hand with very limeted control.

Quote:BTW, do I understand correctly that you were not plugged? Plugs, deep-throat dildos, vibrators, enemas do provide some entertainment Tongue
When sitting down, hard to have enema tube inserted. A plug is a possibility, but am not too fond of sticking stuff in my exit.
Deep-throat dildos I never consider, because of the selfbondage nature of my experiments, I don't want to be the freak accident in the local paper.

Seeing this post reappear, just made me want to it again. Think i'm gonna have an evening with limited movement. Might use my camera again, but two hours of nothing moving must be boring to watch 😋
(19 Dec 2014, 14:52 )herrpee Wrote: When sitting down, hard to have enema tube inserted. A plug is a possibility, but am not too fond of sticking stuff in my exit.
Deep-throat dildos I never consider, because of the selfbondage nature of my experiments, I don't want to be the freeak accident in the local paper.
That was just a couple of examples. OK, what about a vibrator on a timer?

(19 Dec 2014, 14:52 )herrpee Wrote: Might use my camera again, but two hours of nothing moving must be boring to watch
You can "extract" some photos from this two-hours video.

Contributors: herrpee (4) , Like Ra (2) , madjack (1)