Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leg binder
BDSM Bondage Restraints Role Play Hands Wrists Arm Leg Binder Hood Mask , PU Leather Tight Single Glove,Adult Costumes Sex Toys
$66.95

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Sheer Mesh Lingerie Set Women 4-Piece Backless Sexy Dress Sexy Erotic Solid Brief Underwer Set Nightwear
$9.80

anime fetish
Womens Sexy Lingerie Lace Underwear Solid Fetish Bandage Maid Dress Student Cosplay Costume Naughty Schoolgirl Outfit Temptation
$5.72

remote app vibrator
Male Masturbator Penis Training Vibrator Massager APP Remote Control Sex Toys for Men Orgasm Vibrating Glans Trainer Stimulator
$16.54

latex one piece
Women PU Faux Leather Latex Bodysuit + Stocking Stretch Erotic Sexy High Cut Lingerie Tights Catsuit One Piece Thong Stage Wear
$28.92-42%

dildo chair
Couple Sex chair waterproof Toys Acacia Chair Dildo Masturbation Adult Products【Private Shipping】
$1547.98-50%

mouth gag
Thierry Flirting Ring Gag Open Mouth with O-Ring During Sex Bondage Restraints, Sex Toys Roleplay Adult Erotic Play for Couples
$6.26

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

self bondage laces
I am really curious about the concept of self bondage, and i'm eager to try it sometime. I dont have any materials though, the only things that can be useful for this and that i have are laces, some sleeping bags and blankets. Does anyone know how i can use these materials for self bondage? Thanks in advance
As in boot laces?
Ok, this is old. However: Laces are bad, they will cut into your skin, reduce or even block blood flow and are very hard to undo. The last aspect might be interesting, but it comes with the first two, which makes the first two aspects even worse.

For a start, you can try to bind your hands and feet with blankets.

A sleeping bag could be fun when used upside down, head to where the feet belong.

If you have a shirt with cuffs to be used with cuff-links, you could pull a lace through and bind them together - while wearing the shirt, of course. Make sure, you don't need this shirt the next day!

I suppose, most of us started with quite a limited toy box. At first, this can be quite exciting really, if self-bondage is your thing. If you are not into it, even heavy gear won't help.
Strappado is back! Nice 😉

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , oevertje (1) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (1)