Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

2024 chastity
2024 New Sissy Fufu Clip Male Panty Chastity Cock Device Male Mimic Female Pussy Training Clip Cock Cage Sexy Toys for Man 정조대
$0.70-45%

transparent panties
Sissy Pouch Panties Men U Convex Pouch Breathable Underwear Ultra-Thin Oil Shiny See Through Lingerie Elastic Transparent Briefs
$66.54-64%

sissy femboy
Male Invisible Chastity Cage Device BDSM Lightweight Cock Sex Toys Cage Penis Rings Discreet Sissy Femboy Chastity Men'S Adult
$448.05

inlzdz
Womens Ballet Lyrical Dance Dress Ballerina Dancewear Split See-through Mesh Asymmetric Hem Lace Figure Skating Tutu Dress
$20.32

Leosoxs lingerie
Sexy Lingerie Women's Panties Color Striped G-string Thong Letter Seamless Women Underwear Comfort Skin-friendly Tangas
$5.71-45%

transparent panties
1Pc Fashion Women High Waist Plus Size Panties Lace Mesh Floral Transparent Briefs Underwear Solid Seamless Underpants Lingerie
$17.74

kigurumi mask crossdress
(Daisy) Bondage and Half head super sweet female resin crossdressing BJD Doll kig cosplay kigurumi mask
$1003.09-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

self bondage laces
I am really curious about the concept of self bondage, and i'm eager to try it sometime. I dont have any materials though, the only things that can be useful for this and that i have are laces, some sleeping bags and blankets. Does anyone know how i can use these materials for self bondage? Thanks in advance
As in boot laces?
Ok, this is old. However: Laces are bad, they will cut into your skin, reduce or even block blood flow and are very hard to undo. The last aspect might be interesting, but it comes with the first two, which makes the first two aspects even worse.

For a start, you can try to bind your hands and feet with blankets.

A sleeping bag could be fun when used upside down, head to where the feet belong.

If you have a shirt with cuffs to be used with cuff-links, you could pull a lace through and bind them together - while wearing the shirt, of course. Make sure, you don't need this shirt the next day!

I suppose, most of us started with quite a limited toy box. At first, this can be quite exciting really, if self-bondage is your thing. If you are not into it, even heavy gear won't help.
Strappado is back! Nice 😉

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , oevertje (1) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (1)