Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Bitysie
BITYSIE 2022 Long Sleeve Enamel Japaness Women One Piece Swimsuit Swimwear Zipper Surfing Suit Belt Bath High Neck Diving Suit
$349.69

crossdress cosplay female
Adult Full Head Mask High Quality Female Shaped Silicone Crossdresser Headgear Halloween Cosplay Accessory Masque Horreur
$22.46-50%

anime bondage
Anime Luffy One Piece Figures Monkey D. Luffy Shanks Action Figurine with Ligts Legacy and Bondage 51cm PVC Collection Model Toy
$137.40-35%

remote app vibrator
Wearable Panty Vibrator Strong Magnetic Clip App Remote Control Butterfly Clitoral Vibrating Adult Sex Toys
$30.03-51%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy swimsuit black swimsuit sexy glossy oily tight elastic silky one-piece swimsuit hot spring swimsui
$45.35-30%

soronssy
New Sexy Women see through Summer Dress Glossy Stretch Shiny Smooth Tight long sleeves Skirt buttocks nightdress
$169.40-30%

oil shiny bodycon
Oil Gloosy Mini Dress Sexy Leotard High Elastic Smooth Shiny Tight Pencil Dress Bodycon See Through Nightdress Night Clubwear
$37.51-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

self bondage laces
I am really curious about the concept of self bondage, and i'm eager to try it sometime. I dont have any materials though, the only things that can be useful for this and that i have are laces, some sleeping bags and blankets. Does anyone know how i can use these materials for self bondage? Thanks in advance
As in boot laces?
Ok, this is old. However: Laces are bad, they will cut into your skin, reduce or even block blood flow and are very hard to undo. The last aspect might be interesting, but it comes with the first two, which makes the first two aspects even worse.

For a start, you can try to bind your hands and feet with blankets.

A sleeping bag could be fun when used upside down, head to where the feet belong.

If you have a shirt with cuffs to be used with cuff-links, you could pull a lace through and bind them together - while wearing the shirt, of course. Make sure, you don't need this shirt the next day!

I suppose, most of us started with quite a limited toy box. At first, this can be quite exciting really, if self-bondage is your thing. If you are not into it, even heavy gear won't help.
Strappado is back! Nice 😉

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , oevertje (1) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (1)