Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

hormone female
Best Up Size Bust Care Breast Enhancement Cream Breast Enlargement Promote Female Hormones Breast Lift Firming Massage Cream
$4.24-28%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Child Tank Dance Leotards Shiny Metallic Gymnastics Ballet Leotards For Girls Wet Look Stage Performance Costumes
$19.34-44%

2022 chastity
2022 New Adjustable Stainless Steel Female Underwear Chastity Device,Chastity Belt,Chastity Lock,Adult Games Sex Toys for Women
$101.63-47%

transparent swimsuit
Ice Silk Briefs Super Thin Transparent Underwear Low Waist Sexy Gay Mens Bikini Swimwear D.M Swimsuit Swim Pool Bathing Trunks
$15.12-50%

crossdress cosplay female
WANTES Crossdresser Breast Forms Suitable for Large Body Fake Boobs Material Silicone Tits Shemale Transgender Cosplay Female
$2098.38-50%

qiui
New Locklink Chastity Device Key Safe Box Chastity Lock QIUI APP Timed Unlock Intelligent Control Storage Cock Cages Accessories
$49.56-39%

chaste bird
Chaste Bird Stainless Steel Male Chastity Device with Catheter,Cock Cage,Virginity Lock,Penis Ring,Penis Lock,Adult GameA219
$16.54

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

pvc vacbed...
Today, I just tried a homemade vacbed made out of pvc mattress cover.

The feeling was nice and tight, as you can see:
(03 Mar 2015, 03:19 )vacuum_experiments Wrote: Today, I just tried a homemade vacbed made out of pvc mattress cover.

The feeling was nice and tight, as you can see:

Excellent image! Could you tell us more about your set up and how you created the vac-bed? More photos would be wonderful too 😁

MJ
Indeed, how did you do this?
Madjack, you'll be happy to learn that this is a printscreen from a video I made ! I'm actually editing this movie where I compare vinyl vacbed to trash bag vacbed.

There will also be a scene with a view from inside the vacbed !
Likera, In the video, I explain everything about the construction (with a strong french accent, but anyway) !
Do you know if it is possible to post an entire video on this forum ?

Vacuum_experiments
(03 Mar 2015, 17:53 )vacuum_experiments Wrote: I explain everything about the construction (with a strong french accent, but anyway)
Oh, magnifique! 😉
I have finally finish my movie editing on vacbeds, so, here it is !!!

Vacuum_experiments
hello, cant see the vid anymore
@vacuum_experiments indeed, indeed, 30sec of advertisements, then nothing. Do you know what happened?
Hum yes... my account got deleted but I don't know why...😕 !
You have an idea of another website I can put my videos in ?

Vacuum_experiments
(03 Nov 2015, 23:21 )vacuum_experiments Wrote: You have an idea of another website I can put my videos in ?

Xtube?

Contributors: framboise2 (1) , hoboid (1) , Like Ra (5) , madjack (2) , vacuum_experiments (4)