Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage
Silicone Mouth Gag Extender Ball Oral Fixation Erotic Toys PU Harness Strap Belt Bdsm Bondage Costume Face Mask Games For Adults
$11.94-50%

shapewear
Women Shapewear Bodysuit Seamless Tummy Control Shapewear Waist Trainer Thong Body Shaper Fajas Colombianas Slimming Underwear
$6.90

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Sleveeless Short Pants Smooth Skin Neoprene Triathlon Suit Wetsuit Diving Suits Swimsuit
$120.75-25%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY One piece T-shaped swimsuit women's sexy tight gloss high fork long sleeve swimsuit solid T-shirt amoresy
$91.79-60%

bondage body
Sexy Leather Full Body Harness Belt Bdsm Bondage Lingerie Garter Belt Leather Lingerie Goth Fetish Clothing Festival Rave Outfit
$4.88

shapewear
Upper Arm Shaper Sleeve Compression Top Women Push Up Breast Post Surgery Front Closure Bra Shapewear Back Support Cropped Tops
$10.13

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD36--5)Customize Full Head With Lock Pretty Female/Girl Japanese Animego Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask Crossdress Doll
$1076.90-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

pvc vacbed...
Today, I just tried a homemade vacbed made out of pvc mattress cover.

The feeling was nice and tight, as you can see:
(03 Mar 2015, 03:19 )vacuum_experiments Wrote: Today, I just tried a homemade vacbed made out of pvc mattress cover.

The feeling was nice and tight, as you can see:

Excellent image! Could you tell us more about your set up and how you created the vac-bed? More photos would be wonderful too 😁

MJ
Indeed, how did you do this?
Madjack, you'll be happy to learn that this is a printscreen from a video I made ! I'm actually editing this movie where I compare vinyl vacbed to trash bag vacbed.

There will also be a scene with a view from inside the vacbed !
Likera, In the video, I explain everything about the construction (with a strong french accent, but anyway) !
Do you know if it is possible to post an entire video on this forum ?

Vacuum_experiments
(03 Mar 2015, 17:53 )vacuum_experiments Wrote: I explain everything about the construction (with a strong french accent, but anyway)
Oh, magnifique! 😉
I have finally finish my movie editing on vacbeds, so, here it is !!!

Vacuum_experiments
hello, cant see the vid anymore
@vacuum_experiments indeed, indeed, 30sec of advertisements, then nothing. Do you know what happened?
Hum yes... my account got deleted but I don't know why...😕 !
You have an idea of another website I can put my videos in ?

Vacuum_experiments
(03 Nov 2015, 23:21 )vacuum_experiments Wrote: You have an idea of another website I can put my videos in ?

Xtube?

Contributors: framboise2 (1) , hoboid (1) , Like Ra (5) , madjack (2) , vacuum_experiments (4)