Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

electric shock silicone gag
Mouth For Blowjob Electric Men Masturbators Sexy Men Male Sex Toys Silicone Vagaina Vagina Toy Tails Vibrator For Men Toys
$31.51-33%

latex one piece
Latex Rubber Gummmi Black one-piece racing suit role play party hand customized 0.4mm XS-XXL Manual customization
$182.75-62%

urethral plug
Multifunction Horse Eye Stick Stainless Steel Penis Plug Urethral Dilators Catheter Ejaculation Sounding Rod Adult Toys For Man
$17.06-33%

anal plug
Rainbow Rose gold pink Small Medium size set Heart shape Crystal Metal anal beads butt plug Jewelry sex toy for female male
$3.39

larpgears
Sexy woman fetish garters belt exotic accessories suspender belt with clips belt for stockings
$18.40-25%

anime bondage
Dakimakura anime bunny girl bondage Large Breasts nude Double-sided Print Life-size body pillows cover Adult pillowcase gift
$264.99-20%

dildo chair
BDSM Furniture Sex Love Chair Dildo Bracket Accessories Sexo Intercourse Positions Assistance Chairs Female Masturbation SexToys
$145.99-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

picnic table bondage
For a new night out, I seek help. A self bondage session on / at a picnic table.
Have found a quiet place where I can rest my hallway in the evening.

Sitting on 1 of the benches, and then self-bondage

-1 have an ice-lock  for 1,5 hours  of fun
 ice-lock.jpg   
-i will I pull on: latex catsuit, plug in, chastity , mask up, gag in mouth, latex shoes
-i Will bring along  chains, locks, rope, t-rips, eye mask, possibly piss bottle
 bankje.JPG   
Sitting on the bench with your back to the table. A chain is put from your collar above and around the table, under the table back to your hands, which are cuffed together behind your back. Feet and knies bound to the sides of the bench - so that you can't close them.
If possible chastity not hiding underneath clothing, so it is visible ...

Earplugs and blindfolded - so you dont know if someone is around 😊

I am nosy - what kind of latex shoes do you own? I am looking for some nice ones...
krinlyc
thks Krinlyc

i have Rubber converse black
CONVERSE Chuck Taylor All Star High Rubber sneakers
(20 Aug 2017, 08:02 )slaafruben Wrote: Have found a quiet place where I can rest my hallway in the evening.
Same place as before? Or a new one? 😉
Same at noord-a
On an small bisicle road

Any ideas from you like ra ?
I prefer the scenarios where you are prevented to get to the keys/knife by the ice-lock(s), because such scenarios are simpler to implement (with ice-stuff ado, though). I like @krinlyc's idea, with an addition that there will be an icelock between the handcuffs and the collar. Two more icelocks can be placed between the ankle cuffs and the bench (like in the spread-eagle scenario). In this case, the key to the handcuffs can be left in the car, or far away, so when you are released by the locks you will have to walk to the keys handcuffed and gagged.
http://latex-slaaf.blogspot.nl
That's intense! But I can't fully appreciate it, because I'm not into pain...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
vacuum table for bondage... vacuum_experiments 10 8,519 03 Nov 2015, 23:12
Last Post: jonnysimple

Contributors: krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (3) , slaafruben (4)