Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

hypnosis device
Handheld Sleep Aid EMS Microcurrent CES Pulse Device With Display Hypnosis Insomnia Mental Stress Anxiety Relief Eliminat Relax
$6.15

anal balls
Anal Beads Dildo Sex Toys for Women Men Gay Buttplug Beads Long Butt Beads Vagina Clit Pull Ring Ball Anal G-Spot Stimulator
$4.78

anime bdsm
Sexy lingerie secretary uniform Cosplay costume sexy temptation teacher uniform erotic lingerie bdsm bondage sexy skirt g string
$36.05-57%

shiny pantyhose
New 8D Crotchless Elastic Magical Body Stockings Glitter Pantyhose Anti Hook Sexy Oil Open Crotch Shiny Tights Gloss Tights
$15.81-39%

chastity cage
Stainless Steel Silicone Male Invisible Chastity Belt Lockable Cock Cage Device Hole Anal Plug Beads BDSM Bondage Metal Sex Toys
$22.52-30%

anal vibrator
Inflatable Butt Plug Anal Vibrator Prostate Massager Vaginal Dilator G Spot Expansion Stimulator 10-Frequency Vibration Sex Toys
$19.09

anal
Hot Kiss Strawberry Cream Taste Oral Sex Water Based Edible Lubricant Gay Anal Sex Lube Vaginal Lubrication for Sex 50ml
$4.66-48%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

picnic table bondage
For a new night out, I seek help. A self bondage session on / at a picnic table.
Have found a quiet place where I can rest my hallway in the evening.

Sitting on 1 of the benches, and then self-bondage

-1 have an ice-lock  for 1,5 hours  of fun
 ice-lock.jpg   
-i will I pull on: latex catsuit, plug in, chastity , mask up, gag in mouth, latex shoes
-i Will bring along  chains, locks, rope, t-rips, eye mask, possibly piss bottle
 bankje.JPG   
Sitting on the bench with your back to the table. A chain is put from your collar above and around the table, under the table back to your hands, which are cuffed together behind your back. Feet and knies bound to the sides of the bench - so that you can't close them.
If possible chastity not hiding underneath clothing, so it is visible ...

Earplugs and blindfolded - so you dont know if someone is around 😊

I am nosy - what kind of latex shoes do you own? I am looking for some nice ones...
krinlyc
thks Krinlyc

i have Rubber converse black
CONVERSE Chuck Taylor All Star High Rubber sneakers
(20 Aug 2017, 08:02 )slaafruben Wrote: Have found a quiet place where I can rest my hallway in the evening.
Same place as before? Or a new one? 😉
Same at noord-a
On an small bisicle road

Any ideas from you like ra ?
I prefer the scenarios where you are prevented to get to the keys/knife by the ice-lock(s), because such scenarios are simpler to implement (with ice-stuff ado, though). I like @krinlyc's idea, with an addition that there will be an icelock between the handcuffs and the collar. Two more icelocks can be placed between the ankle cuffs and the bench (like in the spread-eagle scenario). In this case, the key to the handcuffs can be left in the car, or far away, so when you are released by the locks you will have to walk to the keys handcuffed and gagged.
http://latex-slaaf.blogspot.nl
That's intense! But I can't fully appreciate it, because I'm not into pain...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
vacuum table for bondage... vacuum_experiments 10 8,519 03 Nov 2015, 23:12
Last Post: jonnysimple

Contributors: krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (3) , slaafruben (4)