Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

2024 chastity
2024 New Sissy Fufu Clip Male Panty Chastity Cock Device Male Mimic Female Pussy Training Clip Cock Cage Sexy Toys for Man 정조대
$0.70-45%

transparent panties
Sissy Pouch Panties Men U Convex Pouch Breathable Underwear Ultra-Thin Oil Shiny See Through Lingerie Elastic Transparent Briefs
$66.54-64%

sissy femboy
Male Invisible Chastity Cage Device BDSM Lightweight Cock Sex Toys Cage Penis Rings Discreet Sissy Femboy Chastity Men'S Adult
$448.05

inlzdz
Womens Ballet Lyrical Dance Dress Ballerina Dancewear Split See-through Mesh Asymmetric Hem Lace Figure Skating Tutu Dress
$20.32

Leosoxs lingerie
Sexy Lingerie Women's Panties Color Striped G-string Thong Letter Seamless Women Underwear Comfort Skin-friendly Tangas
$5.71-45%

transparent panties
1Pc Fashion Women High Waist Plus Size Panties Lace Mesh Floral Transparent Briefs Underwear Solid Seamless Underpants Lingerie
$17.74

kigurumi mask crossdress
(Daisy) Bondage and Half head super sweet female resin crossdressing BJD Doll kig cosplay kigurumi mask
$1003.09-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

on all fours
Tonight i thought of a self-bonding session on the floor tonight, on all four, stretching balls, spreading bar on legs, gagged, pink plug, pain pads on trashing my tits

any help ?  how to setup
What do you mean " on all fours "?
(07 Jan 2018, 23:31 )Tinker D Wrote: What do you mean " on all fours "?
I think, he means arms and legs.
Greetings 😉
Like a dog or pony?
If that is what he/she means, then it's going to take more than a spreader or two.
like an dog
Ok, without promoting another self bondage website, there was something called a collared kitty. A length of chain between two anckor points.
Your ankles are chained to the chain with padlocks.
Your wrists are also locked to the chain.
Now here is the hard part. We need a way to keep you from sitting down. To do that, we'll need to keep your butt in the air.
The anal hook connected to the cealing can do the job.
But seeing that you don't have one, I'm sure that your spreader bar can also keep your butt in the air just as well.
To do this, connect one side of the spreader bar to the chain, and the other side sticks to your belly button. A strong belt around your waist will keep the now called belly bar from getting loose.
And there you have it.
(08 Jan 2018, 21:14 )Tinker D Wrote: The anal hook connected to the cealing can do the job.
But seeing that you don't have one,
Crotch rope can do the trick.
True, but I don't think he or she has a hook installed.
Ah, I thought you meant that he does not have an "ass-hook" 😁
Ok, He.
Ass hook and crouch rope are both great, but we need something to keep him up on all 4s without the possibility of being able to sit or lay down.
Based on what he said that he had in stock, this was the best I could come up with.

Contributors: franz löve (1) , Like Ra (2) , slaafruben (2) , Tinker D (5)