Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
Realistic dildo for women sex toys telescopic vibrator with female stimulator dildos vibrators big penis anal dildo vibrator
$63.44-40%

voletex
VOLETEX EXTRA FEE
$6.05-6%

telescopic masturbator
Realistic Big Dildo Vibrator Telescopic Female Masturbation Suction Cup Heating Penis Remote Control Dick for Women Sex Toys
$34.05-50%

amoresy
AMORESY Eris Series Red Rear Zipper Sunscreen Anti-chlorine one-piece sexy resort competitive swimsuit
$33.73

pueraria mirifica
Pueraria Mirifica
$94.40-4%

aonihua women one
Summer Sexy Print Long Sleeve One Piece Swimsuit Women Swimwear Swimming Bathing Suit Bodysuit Rash Guard Monokini Beach Wear
$31.45-20%

urethral plug
Metal Urethral Catheter Male Urethral Dilator Penis Plug Horse Eye Stimulation Sounding Masturbator Sex Toys for Men Masturbator
$2.36

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

on all fours
Tonight i thought of a self-bonding session on the floor tonight, on all four, stretching balls, spreading bar on legs, gagged, pink plug, pain pads on trashing my tits

any help ?  how to setup
What do you mean " on all fours "?
(07 Jan 2018, 23:31 )Tinker D Wrote: What do you mean " on all fours "?
I think, he means arms and legs.
Greetings 😉
Like a dog or pony?
If that is what he/she means, then it's going to take more than a spreader or two.
like an dog
Ok, without promoting another self bondage website, there was something called a collared kitty. A length of chain between two anckor points.
Your ankles are chained to the chain with padlocks.
Your wrists are also locked to the chain.
Now here is the hard part. We need a way to keep you from sitting down. To do that, we'll need to keep your butt in the air.
The anal hook connected to the cealing can do the job.
But seeing that you don't have one, I'm sure that your spreader bar can also keep your butt in the air just as well.
To do this, connect one side of the spreader bar to the chain, and the other side sticks to your belly button. A strong belt around your waist will keep the now called belly bar from getting loose.
And there you have it.
(08 Jan 2018, 21:14 )Tinker D Wrote: The anal hook connected to the cealing can do the job.
But seeing that you don't have one,
Crotch rope can do the trick.
True, but I don't think he or she has a hook installed.
Ah, I thought you meant that he does not have an "ass-hook" 😁
Ok, He.
Ass hook and crouch rope are both great, but we need something to keep him up on all 4s without the possibility of being able to sit or lay down.
Based on what he said that he had in stock, this was the best I could come up with.

Contributors: franz löve (1) , Like Ra (2) , slaafruben (2) , Tinker D (5)