Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

yizyif
Girls Holiday Santa's Elf Costume Christmas Cosplay Fancy Tutu Dress with Hat Xmas Carnival New Year Stage Performance Outfits
$27.70-30%

yizyif
Erotic Open Butt Briefs Panties Womens Wetlook Patent Leather High Waist Zipper Panties Lingerie Sexy Clubwear Stage Costume
$37.12-34%

Electric Shock Vibrator
Electric Shock Pulse Anal Beads Dildo Vibrator For Men Women Prostate Massager Anal Vibrator G-Spot Clitoris Stimulator Sex Toys
$29.49-12%

rubber cosplay
Alien Mask Horror Festival Clothing Decoration Carnival Cosplay Demon Devil Latex Mascara Full Face Halloween Costume for Men
$3.42-9%

vac-u-lock machine
Fredorch New Prevent Rotation Extra-Large Suction Cup Vac-u-Lock Powerful Sucker for Sex Machine Lock it to Stop Any Rotation
$26.37-40%

latex swimsuit
Womens Black Wetlook Patent Leather Bodysuit Swimsuit Underwear Open Cups Crotchless Open Butt Bodycon Jumpsuit Catsuit Clubwear
$10.27-19%

anime bondage
Sexy Little Devil Wings Chain Bondage Lingerie Demon Role Play Costume Japanese Anime Lolita Bikini Erotic Panties
$19.26-43%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

mattress vacbed...
Yesterday, I wrapped myself in a kind of vacbag / vacbed made with a foam mattress and some heavy duty plastic wrap. This is the result:
 vac.jpg   

The suction was so intense and it almost cost me nothing ! 😊 !

Vacuum_experiments
(20 Jul 2015, 13:41 )vacuum_experiments Wrote: Yesterday, I wrapped myself in a kind of vacbag / vacbed made with a foam mattress and some heavy duty plastic wrap. This is the result:

The suction was so intense and it almost cost me nothing ! 😊 !

Vacuum_experiments

Like the set-up - can you share more details?
  • how did you make the 'bag' and how did you seal it?
    - source of materials is good to know too! 😊
  • what ran the vacuum - was it on a timer?
  • what are you using as a mouthpiece/breather pipe and how did you fix it into the bag
    - this is always the big challenge for me and I'd love to find something better
  • any photos of the set-up detail would be very helpful
Thanks for sharing

MJ
Looks great. Would also be interested on the 'hows'
I have a custom made vac bed, but have not yet had the opportunity to try it as my wife has pretty much said she won't help.
And if I do try it solo I really want to be sure it's a well thought through process.
Well, to make this, that wasn't too complicated. Here is the list of the materials I used:

-One standard foam mattress;
-polyethylene wrap bought from a hardware store (those 10 x 150 ft. plastic sheets);
-duct tape;
-Breathing tube made from PVC pipe (1/2");
-A PVC tube that is a bit longer than the mattress's width.

I was in the ff and I used a central vacuum cleaner which is in the basement (perfect fo having no sound!). I cut a piece of 10 x 10 feet of polyethylene. I folded it in two and I joined the side edge and the bottom edge, so basically, it gave me a 5 x 10 ft. bag.

I then inserted the mattress in the bag, putting the duct taped part under it. I took some measurements to make a hole for my breathing tube and also the vacuum. The vacuum was «inserted» in the mattress (I just made a small hole in it to insert the end).

So what about timer ??? As an electrician, I built a small device that activates the vacuum when breathing, after a switch operation made from inside. So to start the vacuum, I breathe and I press AND release the switch. To stop the vacuum, I simply hold my breath for 3.5 seconds !

Oh and sorry, I never take that much pictures ☹ I should, but as I am doing this alone, it is harder, but I expect to be alone in the next days, so I'll try to do so ! What would you like to see in more details ?

Vacuum_experiments
Ahh so you are using a pressure switch triggered by your breathing to start and stop the vacuum.
Clever, but I assume that when you want out you need to be careful about not starting it over again???
Well, that is not so possible, because when I hold my breath and then the vacuum cleaner stops, if I want to restart it, I must breath again AND at the same time, press, release the switch and continue to breath. After a 5 seconds alarm, the vacuum cleaner then starts... I've been using it several times, testing any possible mistakes, and it works well 😊 ! Maybe with a video you would understand better, I'll do one soon 😉 !

Vacuum_experiments

Contributors: ltxrob (2) , madjack (1) , vacuum_experiments (3)