Like Ra's Naughty Forum
mattress vacbed... - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Self-Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Completed Self-Bondage Sessions (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Completed-Self-Bondage-Sessions)
+--- Thread: mattress vacbed... (/Thread-mattress-vacbed)

mattress vacbed... - vacuum_experiments - 20 Jul 2015

Yesterday, I wrapped myself in a kind of vacbag / vacbed made with a foam mattress and some heavy duty plastic wrap. This is the result:
 vac.jpg thumbnail   

The suction was so intense and it almost cost me nothing ! ๐Ÿ˜Š !

Vacuum_experiments

RE: mattress vacbed... - madjack - 20 Jul 2015

(20 Jul 2015, 13:41 )vacuum_experiments Wrote: Yesterday, I wrapped myself in a kind of vacbag / vacbed made with a foam mattress and some heavy duty plastic wrap. This is the result:

The suction was so intense and it almost cost me nothing ! ๐Ÿ˜Š !

Vacuum_experiments

Like the set-up - can you share more details?
  • how did you make the 'bag' and how did you seal it?
    - source of materials is good to know too! ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • what ran the vacuum - was it on a timer?
  • what are you using as a mouthpiece/breather pipe and how did you fix it into the bag
    - this is always the big challenge for me and I'd love to find something better
  • any photos of the set-up detail would be very helpful
Thanks for sharing

MJ

RE: mattress vacbed... - ltxrob - 20 Jul 2015

Looks great. Would also be interested on the 'hows'
I have a custom made vac bed, but have not yet had the opportunity to try it as my wife has pretty much said she won't help.
And if I do try it solo I really want to be sure it's a well thought through process.

RE: mattress vacbed... - vacuum_experiments - 21 Jul 2015

Well, to make this, that wasn't too complicated. Here is the list of the materials I used:

-One standard foam mattress;
-polyethylene wrap bought from a hardware store (those 10 x 150 ft. plastic sheets);
-duct tape;
-Breathing tube made from PVC pipe (1/2");
-A PVC tube that is a bit longer than the mattress's width.

I was in the ff and I used a central vacuum cleaner which is in the basement (perfect fo having no sound!). I cut a piece of 10 x 10 feet of polyethylene. I folded it in two and I joined the side edge and the bottom edge, so basically, it gave me a 5 x 10 ft. bag.

I then inserted the mattress in the bag, putting the duct taped part under it. I took some measurements to make a hole for my breathing tube and also the vacuum. The vacuum was ยซinsertedยป in the mattress (I just made a small hole in it to insert the end).

So what about timer ??? As an electrician, I built a small device that activates the vacuum when breathing, after a switch operation made from inside. So to start the vacuum, I breathe and I press AND release the switch. To stop the vacuum, I simply hold my breath for 3.5 seconds !

Oh and sorry, I never take that much pictures โ˜น I should, but as I am doing this alone, it is harder, but I expect to be alone in the next days, so I'll try to do so ! What would you like to see in more details ?

Vacuum_experiments

RE: mattress vacbed... - ltxrob - 21 Jul 2015

Ahh so you are using a pressure switch triggered by your breathing to start and stop the vacuum.
Clever, but I assume that when you want out you need to be careful about not starting it over again???

RE: mattress vacbed... - vacuum_experiments - 21 Jul 2015

Well, that is not so possible, because when I hold my breath and then the vacuum cleaner stops, if I want to restart it, I must breath again AND at the same time, press, release the switch and continue to breath. After a 5 seconds alarm, the vacuum cleaner then starts... I've been using it several times, testing any possible mistakes, and it works well ๐Ÿ˜Š ! Maybe with a video you would understand better, I'll do one soon ๐Ÿ˜‰ !

Vacuum_experiments