Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

prostate stimulation
Male Prostate Anal Plug Silicone Waterproof Massager Stimulator Delay Ejaculation Cock Ring Sex Shp Toys for Couple Women Men
$3.51

ultrathin pantyhose
3 Pairs Sexy Women Pantyhose Tights Oil Shiny Lingerie Elastic Hot Ultrathin Nylon Bling Stockings Plus Size Lingerie Female Glo
$112.47-27%

lip plump
2021 Sexy Lips New Lip Pump Enlarger Plumper Enhancer Fuller Bigger Pouty Luscious Plump
$9.68-60%

crossdress fetish
YUFEIDA Men Sexy Crossdressing Erotic Lingerie Sets Lace Sissy Gay See Through Mesh Lace Underwear Bra Top Boxers Fetish Customs
$23.82-31%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Women Long Sleeve Leotard With Skirt Dancewear Scoop Neck Ballet Tight Jumpsuit Gym Costume Workout Yoga Playsuit Tank
$28.92-34%

latex one piece
Women PU Faux Leather Latex Bodysuit + Gloves + Stocking Sexy High Cut Lingerie Sexy Tights Catsuit One Piece Thong Stage Wear
$25.01-40%

gaff men
Men Hiding Gaff Transgender Sponge Pad Camel Toe Crossdressing Underwear Cups Invisible Panties Hot Hot Male Nightwear
$4.82-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

looking for an item
Yo peeps,

I'm looking for something to buy that can be used for selfbondage but restricts the legs very hard.
Somthing like this (but without the hood and the arms need to be free)

thumbnail_Steve 4.jpg   

can you guys point me out to buy something like this?
I used the search terms:
bondage bag, bondage legs, leg sack,... and found disappointingly few items.

edit: all materials are ok, not latex. I don't think latex will last long with the amount of stress you can produce with your legs
Realy? No Latex?

http://elenaslatex.com/store/bondage/panther-suit

I would Love to try this suit. It looks amazing.
But the Arms are inside, so it is not exactly what you looking for.

I think you have to look for a dog suit:
http://elenaslatex.com/store/bondage?product_id=195
(26 Oct 2016, 19:37 )herrpee Wrote: I'm looking for something to buy that can be used for selfbondage but restricts the legs very hard.
Just use several layers of pantyhose 😋
Fold the legs and wrap in glingfilm and duct tape from knee to groin.
Your legs won't be going anywhere

Contributors: herrpee (1) , Like Ra (1) , ltxrob (1) , Vacbedbound (1)