Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rubber latex dress
Latex Mini Dress Skirt Latex Rubber Skating Skirt Women Sexy Skirt Customized
$55.65-10%

corset
Black Brown Buckle Up Halter-neck Overbust Corselet Steampunk Clothing 10 Glue Boned Thin Leather Corset For Women With Zipper
$55.14-75%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Bow Tie Mesh Patchwork 5-Piece Lingerie Women Sexy Bra + Panty Underwear Set Garter Erotic Brief Kit
$11.07-15%

metelam
Metelam Women's High Glossy Wet-look Metallic Leggings Opaque Pants Trousers High Elasticity Skinny Plus Size
$20.26

oil encasement
3D Sexy Tights Jumpsuit Oil Shine Full Encased Bodyhose Shiny Five Fingers Toes Bodystocking One Piece Club Dance Wear Bodysuit
$163.35-21%

latex bondage
Erotic Sexy Latex Bodysuit Lingerie Backless Body Suit Sex Woman Bondage Bdsm Slave Sm Dress Zipper Sexi Faux Leather Catsuit
$23.17-58%

speerise
Women Ballet Dance Shorts High Waist Spandex Gymnastics Briefs Professional Boxer Pants for Dancing Adult Clothes Cycling Shorts
$92.34-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

looking for an item
Yo peeps,

I'm looking for something to buy that can be used for selfbondage but restricts the legs very hard.
Somthing like this (but without the hood and the arms need to be free)

thumbnail_Steve 4.jpg   

can you guys point me out to buy something like this?
I used the search terms:
bondage bag, bondage legs, leg sack,... and found disappointingly few items.

edit: all materials are ok, not latex. I don't think latex will last long with the amount of stress you can produce with your legs
Realy? No Latex?

http://elenaslatex.com/store/bondage/panther-suit

I would Love to try this suit. It looks amazing.
But the Arms are inside, so it is not exactly what you looking for.

I think you have to look for a dog suit:
http://elenaslatex.com/store/bondage?product_id=195
(26 Oct 2016, 19:37 )herrpee Wrote: I'm looking for something to buy that can be used for selfbondage but restricts the legs very hard.
Just use several layers of pantyhose 😋
Fold the legs and wrap in glingfilm and duct tape from knee to groin.
Your legs won't be going anywhere

Contributors: herrpee (1) , Like Ra (1) , ltxrob (1) , Vacbedbound (1)