Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Sexy Nightclub Women Pumps Design Round Toe Ultra Stiletto High Heels Shoes Banquet Sandals Zapatos Mujer
$57.17-50%

latex bondage
Womens Black Leather Bodysuit Sexy Latex Catsuit jumpsuit Black Bondage Fetish Leather Jumpsuit Erotic Club Party Costume
$162.18-19%

transgender
2019 New Pride Flag Leather Bracelet Pansexual Transgender Flags Bracelets Glass Dome Cabochon Handmade Jewelry
$1.31

Leosoxs lingerie
College Style JK Suit Lingerie with Hollowed Out Suspenders and Plaid Mini Skirts for Sex Games Role-Playing Student Uniforms
$7.09

gothic lolita
E-girl Grunge Gothic Black Mini Dress Lace Trim High Waist Bodycon Dress Y2K Women 90s Vintage Punk Harajuku Lolita Clothes
$9.62-41%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy swimsuit black swimsuit sexy glossy oily tight elastic silky one-piece swimsuit hot spring swimsui
$45.35-31%

urethral plug
Male Vibrator Urethral Dilator Penis Plug 10 Vibration Mode Silicone Dilator Urethral Sound Probe Sex Toys For Gay Adult SM Toy
$15.32

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

lets see 20 times 2 times...
Pamela your perverted programmer here, and I've done something else stupid.

I'm somewhere a half hour into stupid. 

Oh God do my poor privates hurt.

I'm taking a short break. While I'm doing it, I'll tell you all about it.

I like having to do something to get out of self bondage. The 'tie myself up and wait' thing gets old.

So I'm in the basement rec room. A place I'll remain a while.

You see, I'm wearing a collar. It's got me chained to a shackle in the center of the room by a ten foot chain.

The keys to release me are inside a magnet drop on the ceiling. And that's controlled by a computer outside the room.

My hands are in soft cuffs, padlocked on, behind me. The cuffs are padlocked to a chain around my waist.
I can easily reach the padlocks, but it does me no good without the key. My hands are pretty much stuck where they'd be in handcuffs. I was going to use handcuffs, but thought they'd get painful in a bad way after a while. I have to move around.

That's not easy. I've got a spreader bar between my thighs. In the middle of it is my instrument of self abuse.

Stupid me. I've lashed the dildoifier in the middle of the spreader.  Definition - dildoifier, a stick with a silicone dildo on one end, long enough to reach my knees when it's in the obvious position. The actual dildo is the kind with a big base - I don't want impaled if I slip.  The magic's on the other end. There's a sticker with a bar code on the lower end of the stick.

I have a shallow platform on my rumpus room floor. It's padded - I don't see any reason to be uncomfortable while torturing myself.

It's got two holes, just big enough for the stick, about three feet apart.

To get out it's really simple - I have to stick the stick in one hole and push down hard enough to activate a switch. Clamp and lift up until the bar code disappears. Repeat 20 strokes in 20 seconds. Then I have to do the same with the other hole. 

And, only 20 short repetitions of this activity later, I'll be free. Nrrrgh.

I've thought about other ways. Believe me, I've thought about other ways. With my hands behind my back, I can't reach the dildoifier. I'm wearing high heels, I really can't do anything with my feet. I'm wearing a ball gag - the kind with extra straps up to a strap over my head - so that's out.

I'm wearing stockings and a garter belt. I can't get the high heels off, they have little buckle ankles.

I'm not crazy, by the way. There's a spare set of keys in easy reach. Those, unfortunately, can only be retrieved by pulling on a big ring. Doing that also sets off a really, really loud alarm. One I can only silence in the upstairs bedroom, several unlockings and two flights of stairs wearing the spreader later.

So, if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to work.  

I'd like to be out of this by midnight.
(08 Jul 2017, 05:49 )lugnuts Wrote: I have to stick the stick in one hole and push down hard enough to activate a switch. Clamp and lift up until the bar code disappears. Repeat 20 strokes in 20 seconds. Then I have to do the same with the other hole. 
Devilish idea 😋

To make it safer, I think it would be a good idea to wear some kind of a suspension gear tied to a rail or a rotating lever on the ceiling. You will be able to move around, but should you stumble, the suspension will prevent falling down (you won't be released in this case, I'm afraid), and you will be able to regain the balance.

Something like this: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...4#pid12464
Good point.

Making the stick crushable would be a good idea.

And on reflection the padding on the platform and the high heels probably don't work well together.

I wonder if we should start compiling a checklist of things that can go wrong. might prevent a tragedy.
(09 Jul 2017, 01:43 )lugnuts Wrote: I wonder if we should start compiling a checklist of things that can go wrong. might prevent a tragedy.
Very good idea! In the self -bondage technique session? How do we call it?
"self bondage checklist"

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , lugnuts (3)