Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

tiaobug sissy
Hot Sexy Men Crossdressing Sissy Lingerie Set See Through Sheer Mesh Lace Gay Underwear Bra Top with G-strings Thongs Panties
$14.58-27%

thierry bondage
Thierry SM Bondage Set Include Waistband, Wrist & Thigh Cuffs, Cross Buckle, Adult Games Restraints Handcuffs Leg Cuff Sex Toys
$32.29

urethral plug
Silicone Urethral Catheter Dilator Horse Eye Stimulation Adult Sex Toys for Men Gay Sounding Penis Plug Insert Urethra Catheter
$16.49

wig hair
Wiggogo 613 Hd Lace Frontal Wig 13X6 Hd Lace Wig 13X4 Blonde Lace Front Human Hair Wigs Straight Lace Front Wigs Glueless Wigs
$229.00-56%

dildo gag
Adult Sex 18+ Games Sucker Cup Dildos Female Masturbator Dildo Sex Toys For Woman Couples Intimacy Sex Products Fetish Bondage
$7.05-40%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 2023 Women's Sexy Camisole Lingerie Mesh See-Through Shapewear Bodysuit with Open Gear
$29.20-55%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Gym And Shaping Brown Camo Pants Women Camouflage Leggings Women Sport Fitness Butt Lifting Pants
$72.59-33%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

how to shave
For the guys here who shave their private parts, how do you shave them?
These are my finding:
with the grain of the hairs: ok shave, no ingrowing hairs afterwards, the itch when the hairs start to grow to a certain length is almost nonexistent.
against the grain of the hairs: smooth as a baby, the feeling is soooo good. Ingrowing hairs afterwards, the itch after 2 days drives me mad.
Do you guys use other techniques? Findings please if you do.

I use a gilette razor.

Does someone use hair removal creme?
For the "delicate parts", I shave when I'm in the shower. I have a 2nd, older five blade razor that stays in the shower. When my new blades are too worn out for facial duties they go to the shower. Only takes a few seconds to "clear the forest" and since I shower every day there's no significant regrowth.

With or against the grain? Whatever way gets 'em. 😊
"Veet" or something for sensitive skin 😉
I pluck hairs out, one at a time.
It took me months, but I do sport a very nice V

My leg hair is almost gone.
definately use hair removal cream burns a little but very smooth

Contributors: Frank (1) , herrpee (1) , Like Ra (1) , Tinker D (1) , Tom Barker (1)