Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage device
Small Penis Lock Male Stainless Steel Cock Cage Chastity Device Penis Lock Erotic Bondage Husband Loyalty Big Metal Cock Cage
$131.76-49%

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
Wireless Telescopic Prostate Massager for Men Anal Dildo Vibrator Cock Lock Male Masturbator Buttplug Adults Sex Toys for Women
$54.05-50%

inlzdz
Kids Children Halloween Cosplay Costumes Outfit Witch Wizard Cloak Cape with Pointed Hat Outfit Set for Cosplay Party Dress Up
$5.86-32%

hypnosis device
Hand Held Sleep Aid Instrument Microcurrent Hypnosis Instrument Massager and Relax Tool Stress Pressure Relief Help Sleep Device
$67.91-19%

penis pump
IPX7 Waterproof Electric Penis Pump Vacuum Pump Enlargement Extend Endurance Trainer for Larger Suction Toys for Men Masturbator
$71.62-10%

ultra shimmery tights
Women Ultimate Shimmer Ultra Shimmery Modern Dance Jazz Ballet Tights
$28.53

sex toy vibrator
10 Modes Electric Nipple Clamp Breast Massage Vibrator Enhancer Bondage Adult Stimulator Sex Toys For Women Couples Female
$5.87-3%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

how to shave
For the guys here who shave their private parts, how do you shave them?
These are my finding:
with the grain of the hairs: ok shave, no ingrowing hairs afterwards, the itch when the hairs start to grow to a certain length is almost nonexistent.
against the grain of the hairs: smooth as a baby, the feeling is soooo good. Ingrowing hairs afterwards, the itch after 2 days drives me mad.
Do you guys use other techniques? Findings please if you do.

I use a gilette razor.

Does someone use hair removal creme?
For the "delicate parts", I shave when I'm in the shower. I have a 2nd, older five blade razor that stays in the shower. When my new blades are too worn out for facial duties they go to the shower. Only takes a few seconds to "clear the forest" and since I shower every day there's no significant regrowth.

With or against the grain? Whatever way gets 'em. 😊
"Veet" or something for sensitive skin 😉
I pluck hairs out, one at a time.
It took me months, but I do sport a very nice V

My leg hair is almost gone.
definately use hair removal cream burns a little but very smooth

Contributors: Frank (1) , herrpee (1) , Like Ra (1) , Tinker D (1) , Tom Barker (1)