Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

CYOMI
CYOMI Handmade Realistic Silicone Muscles Cosplay Costumes Fake Chest For Man Fake Abs Cover Your Belly For Crossdresser
$296.18-65%

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
Rechargeable Thick And Large Silicone Penis Boobs Sexyou Blowjob Vaginal Women Sex Toy Sucker Vibrator Men Wholesale
$69.37-32%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Custom 15Cm High Heel Boots Crotch Thigh High 75Cm/115Cm Extra Long Crossdressers Boot Fetish Women Shoe Multi Colors
$280.72-26%

vac-u-lock toy
NEW Automatic Metal Sex Machine Vac u Lock 30db 120W sex machines for adults With Dildos for women sex machine sex toys
$463.43-25%

zippidy
New Mesh White Pearls High Collar Jumpsuit Evening Birthday Celebrate Rhinestones Bodysuit Female Singer Show Costume
$168.19-25%

gothic lolita
Victorian Vintage Lolita Blouse Elegant Women Sweet High Collar Ruffle Lace Bandage Tops Female Gothic Long Sleeves Loose Shirts
$298.87-30%

hormone female
Breast Enlargement Cream Bust Shaper Progesterone Cream for Breast Beauty Activate Hormone Firming Plump Sexy Body Care Cream
$1.43

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

hosieria nice shop
not only for pantyhoses, but also

https://www.nylons-strumpfhosen-shop.de/...-enya.html

nice price...
Nice!

BTW, I see that they sell nur Die Hüft (best every day pantyhose ever). They disappeared from Kaufland more than a year ago, so I thought that they are discontinued.
I ordered a couple of the Bas Bleu pieces from More Tights (in Poland, despite their "national" storefronts, so shipping took something over a month...). Sadly, the material is your run-of-the-mill faux leather, and not particularly stretchy. If you're the right shape to begin with, they probably work just fine, but a lot less forgiving than say the material that SlinkyStylez uses. Sizes seem to run about true, but the larger sizes run more "big girl" than "tall girl".

The store has a pretty interesting range of other stuff, and prices aren't bad. Just be prepared to wait. 8)
(14 Feb 2018, 07:47 )unlocal Wrote: I ordered a couple of the Bas Bleu pieces from More Tights (in Poland, despite their "national" storefronts, so shipping took something over a month...).  Sadly, the material is your run-of-the-mill faux leather, and not particularly stretchy. If you're the right shape to begin with, they probably work just fine, but a lot less forgiving than say the material that SlinkyStylez uses. Sizes seem to run about true, but the larger sizes run more "big girl" than "tall girl".

The store has a pretty interesting range of other stuff, and prices aren't bad. Just be prepared to wait. 8)

Hm, shipping is 7€ within EU.  Are  they sending it as a register shipment with tracking No ?

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(14 Feb 2018, 07:47 )unlocal Wrote: I ordered a couple of the Bas Bleu pieces from More Tights
Link?
(14 Feb 2018, 22:37 )Like Ra Wrote:
(14 Feb 2018, 07:47 )unlocal Wrote: I ordered a couple of the Bas Bleu pieces from More Tights
Link?

Oops, sorry! https://www.moretights.com (unsurprisingly 8), specifically

https://www.moretights.com/p/1970/c/83_2...ya-200-den
https://www.moretights.com/p/3007/c/83_1...la-200-den
(14 Feb 2018, 08:10 )Vixien Wrote:
(14 Feb 2018, 07:47 )unlocal Wrote: I ordered a couple of the Bas Bleu pieces from More Tights (in Poland, despite their "national" storefronts, so shipping took something over a month...).  Sadly, the material is your run-of-the-mill faux leather, and not particularly stretchy. If you're the right shape to begin with, they probably work just fine, but a lot less forgiving than say the material that SlinkyStylez uses. Sizes seem to run about true, but the larger sizes run more "big girl" than "tall girl".

Hm, shipping is 7€ within EU.  Are  they sending it as a register shipment with tracking No ?

I got a tracking number, but global track and trace lost track of it after it left Poland for the US. They were quick enough to answer email, I'd ask them...

Contributors: krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (2) , unlocal (3) , Vixien (1)