Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ATHVOTAR PU
ATHVOTAR Pu Leather Pants Women Sexy Tight Bright Black Thin Spring Autumn High-Waist Elastic New Casual Female Leather Pants
$17.25-30%

rolecos
ROLECOS LOL KDA Super Fan Neeko Cosplay Wig 35-40cm Mixed Color Women Cosplay Wigs Heat Resistant Synthetic Hair
$30.49-40%

tpe penis
U Shape Two Heads Dildos For Women Vaginal Anal Plug Men Anus Dilator Artificial Penis Female Masturbator Panties Sex Toys Adult
$3.99-3%

corset
Satin Lace Up Corset Tops Overbust Jacquard Floral Bustier Sexy Corsets Gothic Gorset Plus Size 7XL Busk Korsett For Women
$8.35-31%

transparent bodysuit
Spicy Girl's Sexy Thong Sword Belt Transparent Sensual Lingerie Bodysuit Eco-Friendly Packing
$98.01

latex rubber handmade
Handmade Casual Shoes Men 100% Genuine Cow Leather Luxury Slip On Fisherman Shoes Soft Rubber Driving Flat Shoe Men Loafers
$49.05-20%

yizyif
Fancy Dress Costume Princess Butterfly Fairy Elf Angel Wings For Women Girls Halloween Party Cosplay Performance Props Wing
$104.98-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Zozosuit
http://zozo.com is a company from Japan (I think) which can measure your body through your smartphone to sell fitting clothes.

The measurement is done using the Zozosuit, a lycra suit with markers.
Right now they are expanding to the world and therefore have a drawing for a free outfit.

I entered the drawing and didn't win but I got a Zozosuit free of charge.

Zozosuit.jpg   

The suit (two parts) fits and feels nice and the measurement goes really smooth.

Maybe someone is interested  😉
That's something what my wife was talking about for ages - the ability to try clothes on remotely/virtually. We discussed it many times, but we did not think about this beautiful solution (even if a similar method is used in films making)! 3D scanner - yes, that's obvious, but a cheap elastic suit with markers - that's ingenious!
My wife and I have subscribed 😋
Subscribed!
Got today the suit delivered via DHL Express... They need to have a lot of venture capital to blow.
Measured myself twice, interesting difference between left and right bodyside.

I also "won" in the drawing and ordered a T-Shirt and Straight Jeans, now I have to wait 4-5 weeks till it's delivered.

So, now it's just waiting for delivery. Will update when the order arrives and how it fits.
Just got a mail that ZOZO "discontinues all services". The idea behind ZOZO was a very good one, though.

Contributors: Falaxten (1) , jtr765 (1) , Like Ra (3) , TightSlip (1)