Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zippidy
2020 Gold Silver Red Stones Polyester Mask Women Dancer Show Outfit Costume Rhinestones Bar Masks
$43.56-25%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Flats PVC Transparent Shoes See Through Flats Clear Casual Shoes Spring Summer Woman Zapatillas Size 43 44 45 47
$83.91-38%

headphone sleeping mask
Sports Headphones 3.5mm Wired Stereo Music Headband Breathable Sleep Eye Mask Soft Earphone for Mobile Phone PC Birthday Gifts
$26.57-40%

crossdresser silicone body
U-Charmmore 7th Oil-Free Half Body Silicone Breastplate Fake Boobs Breast Forms For Trans Crossdresser Boy To Girl Transgirl
$392.04-66%

zentai
Woman Girls Halloween Black Raimi spiderman cosplay Costume Venom Symbiote Suit Zentai Bodysuit Adults Kids Party Jumpsuits
$217.80-41%

Ftshist
Ftshist Women Patent Leather Tube Bodycon Dress Sleeveless Mini Dress Strapless Chest Wrapping Solid Glossy Fetish Latex Wear
$48.38-20%

drozeno
DROZENO Solid Color Bodysuit Glossy long sleeve belly exposed sunscreen sexy beach Swimsuit Sexy Swimsuit
$80.94-63%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Zentai photos and videos
I'm so glad to share my zentai suit with you guys.~~~
This is my in my new spiderman zentai suit~~
I felt pretty good in it !!!!!!
Do you like it?

tumblr_m8boki7sET1r8ug83o1_500.jpg   
Een soort 'zentai' van eigen makelij 😊

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 allover3.jpg   
(01 Aug 2012, 17:40 )madjack Wrote: I have absolutely no idea what is going on here, but it looks like it should be fun!

…any suggestions or funny captions?

MJ

I don't only know what they are intended for, but also what site it is from.... πŸ˜‰

It is from this site, and it is about kigurumi cosplay which is the idea of going into full cosplay for anime characters. It is bueatfully done normally, and it includes the Zentai (with separate toes if you noticed), a really expensive mask of the character with the hair and any accessory's on it. And finally is the costume itself in the style of the characters costumes from shows and stuff.

Now, this is not one of the things people do to go out and have a laugh in much, their is 1 main rule, you don't speak (could possible gag yourself under if, as long as you cant dule and ruin the mask). It is more done from what I can tell for the idea of pretending to be someone else, and is quite a social thing for some people.

It is something that I want to get into when im older, if I can athord it and have somewhere safe to hide the mask πŸ˜‰
Wearing (and swimming in) shiny black zentai in public:

youtube.com/watch?v=zzzKaTUSwKQ
(10 Oct 2013, 13:01 )Like Ra Wrote: Wearing (and swimming in) shiny black zentai in public:

Looks like fun, but I have some observations...

- his zentai seemed to be very loose in places, I like mine to be skin tight (my own black zentai suit has stretched and I need to replace it for this very reason) 😟

- great bike ride sequence 😎

- loved the lady jogger who ran very close without any apparent concern or fuss (this makes me think is was shot in the USA.. because '..only in America...' 😁 )

MJ
(10 Oct 2013, 16:21 )madjack Wrote: I like mine to be skin tight
I have more complaints:
o- the socks are removable
o- he removed the socks
o- there were no pantyhose underneath

OTOH, if swimming was planned, it's more practical to remove the socks, indeed πŸ˜‰
[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/YMmhiOA8rI4
[/video]
Now this lady(?) in a leopard print zenti is rather flexible.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 leopard13.jpg     leopard30.jpg     leopard53.jpg   
If only we were all so flexible.
I do not want be as flexible as Zlata (the girl in zentai on the photos), but I do yoga every day. So we'll see πŸ˜‰

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Men in swimsuits and leotards (photos) Like Ra 302 306,653 08 Apr 2024, 12:45
Last Post: MermanPet
Music videos with masked or zentai dancers phencase 5 1,419 29 May 2023, 22:06
Last Post: phencase
Thin, transparent and shiny pantyhose-like zentai Like Ra 6 11,608 09 Nov 2012, 08:57
Last Post: madjack
Zentai Viking Brown Photos ZentaiVikingBrown 4 5,040 06 Apr 2012, 01:13
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: ADFetish (1) , AliD (1) , B1u3 (2) , Cecili (1) , cloud (1) , Culmor (3) , jogi4419 (1) , jtr765 (1) , Like Ra (21) , madjack (5) , mardigras (2) , no smile (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , PurpleVibes (2) , shinytights (1) , Tinker D (1) , tom_fisher (1) , whizbang (1) , Zentai princess (1)