Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

steel bondage
Hollow Mesh Cock Cage Stainless Steel Male Chastity Device Belt Erotic Bondage Restraint Penis Cage Lock BDSM Sex Toys For Men
$84.46-52%

2022 chastity
2022 New Extreme Small Stainless Steel Male Chastity Device,Penis Anti-Off Cock Cage,Enlarged Urethral Hole Sex Toys For Man
$24.19-47%

speerise
Speerise Girls Leotard Ruffle Short Sleeve Toddler Leotard for Dance Gymnastics Ballet 3-12 Years
$120.99-25%

2022 chastity
2022 NEW V2.0 Ghost Serise Chastity Device Sissy Cock Cages With 4 Base Penis Rings BDSM Bondage Chastity Belt Sex Toys For Man
$48.09-75%

Electric Shock Vibrator
Male Masturbator Strong Electric Shock Pulse Anal Plug Vibrator Penis Stimulation Ring Urethral Catheter Sound Dilator Sex Toys
$12.58-34%

mirabelle lingerie
MIRABELLE Female Underwear Lace Bra and Panty Set Garter G-string Luxury Lingerie Sets for Women Patchwork Intimate Outfit
$12.79-30%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody New Women PU Leather Pants High Waist Skinny Push Up Leggings Elastic Trousers Gold Leather Pants
$48.39-4%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Your favourite Super Deep Throat character
There are hundreds of characters and lots of clothing possibilities in the SuperDeepThroat game.

What are your favourite characters, clothing options, positions and moments? Make a screenshot by pressing "/" on your keyboard and upload in this thread!

See examples in this post: Super Deep Throat and Konashion
With every new release there are more clothing options:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 super_deep_throat-15.jpg     super_deep_throat-16.jpg   
New version 1.14.1b! Press Shift-Reload.

Added jeans, shorts, t-shirts.

super_deep_throat-17.png     super_deep_throat-18.jpg   
So finally here are two of my favourite charcaters. It took some time to upload the pictures because Safari had problems with it. But Firefox likes this forum 😊

At the moment I love blonde chicks. Exspecially when fantasizing about forcing her into a blow job. I am bondage nut. Therefore I love the girl tied up, blindfolded and gaggged.

Pantyhose with shiny bike shorts is very interesting for me. But for this combination long legs are mandatory.

In real life the scenario with a tied up girl on kness giving me a blow job is my absolutely favourite sex activity. And I love to cum on her face. Swallowing my sperm is kind of boring for me. Her face coverd in cum looks more humiliated. Especially if she doen't really likes to feel and smell my juice 😊

01-screenshot.png     02-screenshot.png     03-screenshot.png     04-screenshot.png   
(10 Mar 2012, 10:42 )alias180 Wrote: the pictures because Safari had problems with it. But Firefox likes this forum
Tested Apple browsers only a couple of times in electronic malls 😉

(10 Mar 2012, 10:42 )alias180 Wrote: I am bondage nut. Therefore I love the girl tied up, blindfolded and gaggged.

I keep asking the author to add more bondage elements like bound legs, single-gloves or hoods. But at the moment he's more interested in creating a "perfect" computer model with not drawn but programmed objects. And I understand that.

(10 Mar 2012, 10:42 )alias180 Wrote: Pantyhose with shiny bike shorts is very interesting for me. But for this combination long legs are mandatory.

I absolutely love his combination! The shorts look like made from latex. Where did you find them? In the game itself or there is a mod? Never seen them before.

Thanks for posting!
Added tongue/nipple piercings and earrings.

super_deep_throat-19.jpg   
Found the latex shorts!

it's soooo addictive....

super_deep_throat-20.png     super_deep_throat-21.png     super_deep_throat-22.png     super_deep_throat-23.png     super_deep_throat-24.png     super_deep_throat-25.png   
(13 Mar 2012, 04:00 )Like Ra Wrote: Found the latex shorts!

it's soooo addictive....

Good to read that you found the "latex shorts". I just wanted to tell you right now. But I think they are bike shorts made out of spandex. At last for me 😊 ... But maybe it's better if it's not really clear. You can enjoy latex shorts and I have fun with my bike shorts 😊

But inserting more Bondage gear would be nice. Your hood is a great idea!
I guess I've not played around enough to come up with something amazing, but my favourite so far is......

fav DT avatar 1.JPG   

I just like her and she's mine, all MINE! Mwah, hahah, mwah! (twirls moustache in best evil villain style Mocking )

More bondage options please!

MJ
(15 Mar 2012, 17:45 )madjack Wrote: More bondage options please!
Aeady asked (many times). I also asked for some shiny skin-tight stuff.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Fetish in mainstream media. Favourite videos. Culmor 727 302,506 19 Mar 2024, 13:44
Last Post: Culmor
Deep Throat Dildo Kiss madjack 49 46,961 08 Aug 2020, 04:04
Last Post: Like Ra
What do your children know about your fetishes? Like Ra 19 13,767 30 Jan 2014, 02:31
Last Post: Marcus
Favourite swimsuit (material) Realise79 3 4,936 01 Aug 2012, 22:00
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: alias180 (2) , eternalkaze831 (1) , Like Ra (38) , madjack (2) , steve6322 (2)