Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

remote app vibrator
Wearable Vibrator For Women App Remote Control Dildo 10 Mode Female Vibrator Clitoral Vagina G-Spot Anal Massager Couple Sex Toy
$17.67

tpe penis
Erotic Soft Silicone Jelly Dildo for Women Realistic Small Penis Anal Plug Dick Suction Cup Strapon Adult Sex Toys for Woman
$14.08-50%

1d oil stockings
Polka Dots Oil Shiny Tights Women Sexy Transparent Silky Stockings 1D Ultra Thin Semaless Pantyhose Dancer DJ Clubwear
$29.04

mirabelle lingerie
MIRABELLE Female Underwear Lace Bra and Panty Set Garter G-string Luxury Lingerie Sets for Women Patchwork Intimate Outfit
$12.79-30%

1d oil pantyhose
Sexy Men 1D T Crotch Oil Shiny Sockings Glossy U Convex Pouch Sexy Tight Stockings COCKring Open Crotch Pantyhose Plus Size F17
$14.28-50%

pantyhose encasement
Unisex Erotic Lingerie Sheer Nylon Body Encasement Cocoon with Head Enclosure Bodystocking Bodyhose Pantyhose Bodysuit
$5.92

prostate stimulation
Telescopic Anal Vibrator Prostate Stimulator Massager Vibrators Delay Ejaculation Lock Ring Anal Butt Plug Sex Toy Dildo for Men
$19.98

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Yoga with Lyn Marshall.
Back in the days when women dressed properly for exercise (no hideous jazz pants and crop tops back then) Lyn Marshall used to demonstrate yoga on British Sunday morning TV. As I recall, on her show she usually dressed in shiny blue or pink lycra but in her books she had a wider variety of colours. The TV outfits often included strange tights covering her heels but leaving half her feet bare.

. . .

With apologies for their poor quality, here are a few frame captures showing Lyn's strange toe-less tights:

. . .
(03 Jan 2010, 10:28 )culmor Wrote: The TV outfits often included strange tights covering her heels but leaving half her feet bare.

It's just long leggings. A couple of friends of mine who were seriously busy with aerobics told me that they used to wear leggings so that they covered almost all feet with the exception of the toes.

Great pics!
Great pics, i'd love an outfit like lynns' 😊
Spandex lovers of the world unite 😊
Quote:It's just long leggings.

I don't think so, Lyn's tights/leggings had a seam at the heel I've never seen before or since:
Yeah, right, indeed. Probably one of those "special" leggings, like figure skating tights, etc.
(08 Jan 2010, 03:45 )Lurch667 Wrote: Great pics, i'd love an outfit like lynns' 😊

It;s not easy to find colourful leos with matching footed tights any longer. Here are some of mine ( with the appropriate underwear 😉 )

[Image: leos.th.jpg]
where can you get the coloured tights from as i'm dsespratly after a few pairs 😊
Spandex lovers of the world unite 😊
The red and blue ones in the pic are Pamela Mann 50 denier opaques, quite cheap and easy to find. They're described as 'matte' but have a subtle shine to them and the fluorescent colours match shiny leotards well.
http://www.tightsplease.co.uk/brands/pam...er-tights/
http://www.mytights.com/gb/brand/pamela-...ights.html
http://www.uktights.com/product/665/pame...red-tights

The black ones are Wolford satin de-luxe, they're great quality (ultra shiny and fully fashioned with seams!) but very expensive and only available in a very limited range of colours.
http://www.wolfordshop.co.uk/Satin-de-Lu.../cl2/vt01/
Oroblu are fairly upmarket too (and look it) but there's a much wider colour-range
http://www.uktights.com/imageZoom/1195Zoom.html

Danskin, Mondor and Capezzio used to make their shimmery dance tights in bright colors but I haven't seen them in anything other than tans, black, white or 'theatrical pink' in years.
(02 Feb 2010, 22:34 )culmor Wrote: The black ones are Wolford satin de-luxe, they're great quality (ultra shiny and fully fashioned with seams!) but very expensive and only available in a very limited range of colours.
This is something I'm trying to find on sales. But to no avail yet. Strange thing is I did not find them in "de Bijenkorf" in Amsterdam last time I was there. I hope they are not EOL'ed yet.

There are four colours available, as far as I know: black, mocca, golden and silver.

Check them on eBay here. A bit more on the German site.
IIRC there is (or at least there was) a very dark 'anthracite' grey that was not quite black too: I think the 'silver' was sold as 'platinum'.
Sizing is important as well to avoid bagginess around your ankles. The downside of them being fully fashioned is that they seem to rely on their cut rather than their lycra content to fit well. They're not very 'huggy' and the feeling of the rear seam under your foot and around your heel is a bit...odd.

That said, you certainly don't forget you're wearing them though...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Masturbation yoga... Culmor 0 3,987 06 Apr 2013, 09:05
Last Post: Culmor

Contributors: Culmor (17) , Like Ra (6) , Lurch667 (2) , Tia-Anna (1)