Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent dress
Sexy Women Oil Glossy Shiny Micro Mini Dress Halter Bodycon Tights Transparent Dresses Sheer See Through Elastic Pencil Dress
$9.26

vac-u-lock toy
Sex Machine Attachment for Vac-U-Lock Masturbation Machine Automatic Sex Toys Quick Plug Metal Accessories
$239.58

anime fetish
Male Erotic Fetish Costume Strap Lingerie Body Harness Stockings Sexy Mens Jockstrap Thigh Suspender Briefs With Bandage Belt
$219.62-50%

cock cage
New Upgrade Male Chastity Device With 4 Penis Rings,Resin Cobra Cock Cage,Chastity Belt,Penis Lock,Sex Toys For Men
$133.10-49%

cock ring
5 Size Male Chastity Cage Device Small/Standard Cock Cage with Rings Erotics Urethral Brass Lock Locking Sex Toys for Men Adults
$4.46

penis milking machine
Squirt women's pants pussy vacuum stimulator wand diode for wife On penis vibrator men her mastubation interiors loaded sec CRW1
$12.87-32%

masturbator
Automatic Male Masturbator Cup Vibration Blowjob Real Vagina Pocket Pussy Penis Oral Sex Machine Toys for Man Adults 18+
$51.13-56%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Yoga with Lyn Marshall.
From my experience Wolford sizes are 1 size bigger than, say, Italian and German brands. For example, my usual size is "L" (Oroblu, Kunert, nur Die, Falke). But if I buy Wolford, I buy size "M". The same is true for my wife and my daughter.
I certainly agree with that, the seamed Wolfords do seem to be 'generously' sized. With the 'Neons' etc, it isn't a problem.

Some shiny tights to avoid in my opinion are Aristoc's 'Wet Look' 100 denier, they sound very promising but are quite expensive with a very poor fit and weird 'side seam' effect (I think) from the way they're pressed to the card they're sold on. That said, you could probably upholster your sofa with the fabric they're woven from so they should be long-lived. Also, the pair I bought arrived with the price sticker stuck to the fabric, never a good sign 🤔 This is all a bit odd to me as I've always rated Aristoc excellent value with regard to price versus quality.
Never seen Aristoc in person, but their shiny product line is very promising.
Yes, the Aristoc 'Ultra-shine' sheers are excellent. It's these 'wet-look' opaques http://www.tightsplease.co.uk/brands/ari...ok-tights/ that were a big disappointment.
Like Ra wrote
Never seen Aristoc in person...
That's odd. As far as I know they're probably the best known 'quality' brand in the UK'.
Have you ever seen Aristoc in any continental European shops? For example, in NL, AT, FR, ES, RU, DE, BE, LU? 😉 The competition is very strong here.

I've seen 'Pretty Polly', though, but only in a couple of shops.

Unfortunately my short business UK visits did not allow me to check sales.
"Pretty Polly"s "Nylons" range of shiny sheers are quite easy to find in the UK's more upmarket chain stores and have a great fit and a nice 'hard and slippery', sort of 'glassy' texture. That said, they're quite delicate and you have to be careful with them. There was once a version with a (fake) back seam and reinforced heel and toe that was even more fetishy but I haven't seen them in the shops for a while (I think I still have an unladdered grey pair in my cabinet though 😉 ).

In my travels on the Continent I've never been shopping for hosiery, sorry!
Sad news. I was trying to discover what Lyn was doing today when I found a note from seventies/eighties dancer and actress Anita Harris saying "the late Lyn Marshall" had been her best friend.

If you don't remember Anita Harris...

anita_harris0038.jpg   
Searching Flickr today I discovered a still from an old TV programme and the cover of its associated LP, Richard Hittleman's 'Yoga for Health'. His assistant isn't credited so far as I can tell but I suspected I recognized her 😉

RH2.jpg     RH1small.jpg   

A bit of cutting, pasting and colour adjustment and I'm even more convinced this is Lyn shortly before she was given the first of her own series.

RH3.jpg   

I'm off to do a bit more research...

Edit, I've discovered on the IMDb that this is indeed 'Lyn(n) Marshall' from 1970, I can only imagine I never saw the programmes as I was too young at the time. All 30 episodes are apparently available on DVD though...
Biggrin

I remember that a lot of Yoga videos and classes in the 1980's featured women in unitards, mainly actually swimsuit/leotard over 'stirrup' Leggings or tights. One of the first programmes on Channel 4 TV when it launched was a fitness series presented by a hot black guy with a shaved head and he wore lycra tights/unitard. Such a shame that you don't get much of that nowadays, just horrible baggy shirts/shorts...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Masturbation yoga... Culmor 0 3,987 06 Apr 2013, 09:05
Last Post: Culmor

Contributors: Culmor (17) , Like Ra (6) , Lurch667 (2) , Tia-Anna (1)