Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy oil bodysuit
Hot Sexy Erotic Lingerie Bodystocking Thin Open Crotch Nylon Oil Flash Bodysuit Women Tights Pantyhose Coveralls Medias
$5.90-20%

metelam
Metelam Women Shiny Jumpsuit Sheer Super Soft Skiny Bodysuit ZIPPER Open Crotch Catsuit Playsuit Romper
$26.27

qiui
New QIUI APP Remote Control Electric Shock Cock Cage Chastity Device Gay Sex Toys Cellmate 2 Penis Ring Lock Male Chastity Belt
$84.62

crossdress cosplay female
Realistic Sexy Female Mask For Party Cosplay Female Masquerade Party Ball Mask Sexy Girl Crossdress Costume Role Cosplay Mask
$29.03

mouth gag
3 Size Soft Silicone Open Mouth Gag Ball BDSM Bondage Restraints Sex Toys for Adults Slave Open Hole Breathable Gag for Couples
$6.72

zippidy
White Pearls Stones Bodysuit Jacket Birthday Show Sexy Leotard Costume Female Singer Performance Clothes Set Daxibai
$168.19-25%

deep throat gag
Silicone Red Lip Mouth Gag Oral Deep Throat Blow Job Lip Open Mouth Lip Gag Couple BDSM Adult Slave Sex Game Role Play Sex Tools
$5.12-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Wrist coil wrap
Trying to resolve how best to wrap rope around wrists.
I know a premeasured coil with a few twists and a cinch rope works for full security, but the rope is parallel and open between the wrists and the cinch locks it in.

But I'm just looking for a comfortable hold them together wrap.
How do people do it?
Do you still use a loop of rope and zig zag wind it and then loop it over the last hand when the length runs out?
(07 Mar 2017, 12:48 )ltxrob Wrote: I know a premeasured coil with a few twists and a cinch rope works for full security, but the rope is parallel and open between the wrists and the cinch locks it in.
Not quite. Insert your hands in the coil from the opposite sides, then straighten your arms. The coil will twist in the figure-8 shape. AT least this is how I do it.
Sometimes, I use a pair of leather cuffs and loop rope through the D rings in the form of a knot. Then pull the rope and the cuffs come together.
Works better for me and is more secure. For me that is.
And if you make the slip knot right, or zip tie, you will need a knife to get free.
(07 Mar 2017, 14:25 )Tinker D Wrote: Sometimes, I use a pair of leather cuffs and loop rope through the D rings in the form of a knot. Then pull the rope and the cuffs come together.
Works better for me and is more secure. For me that is.
And if you make the slip knot right, or zip tie, you will need a knife to get free.

Thanks. I normally use cuffs too, but have a business trip coming up and just looking to travel real light on this occasion.
A few lengths of rope and Lycra catsuit should keep me entertained overnight.
Just want that restrained feel without being fully restrained.
check here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...-Beginners (section "snug and easy")
The description is a bit complicated, because I didn't find suitable words, but it should be clear enough.
I was playing around with my new gloves and some rope... decided to try and produce a 'How to' guide for the method I use to tie my wrists:

wrist01.JPG    - I always start out with a pre-formed rope coil, experience will help you get the size right for your wrists and preferences

wrist02.JPG    - this is the simplest way to get set with the coil over your wrists

wrist03.JPG     wrist04.JPG    - this is an alternative approach and will make the same coils tighter around your wrists

wrist05.JPG    - to make a cinch I use a loop of rope that I pass my coils through (you can use a slip knot or even a noose, but beware that these are very difficult to escape from without a knife or scissors to cut the rope) I sometimes use a chain for this, you could use zip ties as well, but then you must have a knife ready to free yourself.

wrist06.JPG    - this is how the set-up looks with the simple coil and cinch in place on your wrists

wrist07.JPG     wrist08.JPG    - and now pull tight using your SRD, rope ratchet, ankles (if in a hog-tie) or whatever you want. If you've got your measurements right it will be very secure but also comfortable

wrist09.JPG    - just to show you the effectiveness of this technique (and the risks) even with the cinch rope loose I am still stuck and it took me a frantic few minutes to work enough slack into the cinch loop to free myself!
Hope this may help people with their adventures

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
wrist tie with rope and a padlock Anne 4 5,050 11 May 2019, 22:57
Last Post: Strappado
DIY Wrist Device straitlaced8b 11 13,781 23 Jan 2016, 22:59
Last Post: kittyfur
Best type of pallet wrap for self-mummification? thinglie 10 15,154 18 Dec 2012, 20:43
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , ltxrob (2) , madjack (1) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (1)