Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage suit
Fake Bondage Catsuit Sex Bodystockings Sexy Lingerie Mesh Transparent Bodysuit Erotic Underwear Sexi Women Crotchless Jumpsuit
$6.59-45%

mens shiny pantyhose
Sexy Men‘s Sheer Oil Shiny Transparent Glossy Pantyhose Stockings Utral-Thin Tights Sheath Panty Hose Man Underwear
$37.99-25%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Women Scoop Neck Long Sleeve Leotard Bodysuit Spandex Nylon Black Gymnastics Leotards Ballet Dancewear Short Unitards
$24.18-39%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Fashion Summer Rhinestone Feather Women Sandals Lace-up Cross-Tied Sexy Gladiator Square Toe Ladies High Heel Shoes
$39.25

rubber cosplay
Rooster Mask Chicken Mask Novelty Christmas Costume Party Latex Animal Head Face Rooster Cosplay Props Carnival Accessor
$123.55-8%

crossdresser silicone body
Silicone Breast Forms Half Body Fake Boobs with Arms F G Cup Artificial Chest For Crossdresser Transvestite Cosplay Drag Queen
$2323.20-50%

1d oil stockings
1D Oil Glossy Thigh High Stockings Women Sexy Ultra Thin Transparent Pantyhose Retro Cuban Heel Back Seam Over Knee Stockings
$4.62

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Wore a vibrator under pantyhose to work
(12 Feb 2013, 09:50 )curse154 Wrote: I recently tried it again. Only this time I changed to a much more powerful batteries. After work I decided to do the 'long walk of agony' again. Vibrator turned on to max. I didn't expect the vibrations could be so powerful. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't stop myself from cumming. I came just under 30 seconds explosively. I swore some people might be looking at me thinking 'what's wrong with this guy'. I almost got brought down to my knees.
Wow...
I will wear dual egg vibrator too and have in held tightly by my leotard and route the control up trough the top of the leotard and once i get bound i will drop the control back into my leotard on at full blast and it takes me forever to get the control back up

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 P1020196 (2).JPG   
(17 Mar 2013, 20:06 )tighty Wrote: I will wear dual egg vibrator too and have in held tightly by my leotard and route the control up trough the top of the leotard and once i get bound i will drop the control back into my leotard on at full blast and it takes me forever to get the control back up

I worry the vibrator might get overheated fast and you might not be able to turn it off in time to prevent burns.

I hid my control under my pantyhose at the inner thigh area near the crotch so that in public, trying to get to my control would look unsightly and embarrassing (guy-trying-to-scratch-his-balls kinda look) but wouldn't be difficult to get to in case I need to turn it off because of some emergency (overheating).

My cheap $10 egg vibrator warms up after just 10 minutes on max level. I do not yet know how long it would take to rise up to dangerous temperatures.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Garter bumps under clothes PurpleVibes 13 4,014 26 Aug 2021, 02:16
Last Post: PurpleVibes
Do you prefer to wear any underwear under your pantyhose? doxel 14 8,861 24 Jul 2018, 16:53
Last Post: Amy_jane