Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

remote app vibrator
Thrusting Anal Vibrator Men Bluetooth APP Vibrator Remote Control Telescopic Prostate Massager Male Prostate Stimulator
$18.85-3%

vac-u-lock toy
BUXP Sex Machine Metal Adapter Vac-U-Lock Attachments Quick Plug Turn 3XLR Connector Head Metal Dildo Sex Toys for Love Machine
$152.46-39%

SXXY
SXXY New Small Style Vibrator Wireless Remote Imitation Octopus Tentacles Vibrating Dildo Sex Toy For Women Masturbate Anal Plug
$66.55-63%

thierry bondage
Thierry Leather Harness Penis Gag During Sexual Bondage ,Roleplay and Adult Erotic Play for Couples,Dildo Gag Sex Toys for Games
$9.10-4%

speerise
Adult Scoop Neck Dancewear Gymnastics Dance Leotard Long Sleeve Women Nylon Biketard Spandex Ballet Practice Clothes Large Size
$149.56-35%

bondage lock
Thierry Gothic Punk Harajuku bondage Collar with Heart Lock Choker Necklace Thick Material Sex Toys for Women Flirting
$5.31-4%

tpe penis
Erotic Soft Silicone Jelly Dildo for Women Realistic Small Penis Anal Plug Dick Suction Cup Strapon Adult Sex Toys for Woman
$3.64-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Why do you wear pantyhose?
i wear them cause make me horny..^^
yet this is the only fetish play that me and my wife agreed to do...
but now my wife has become more interested and sometimes she force me to wear it with her in public
(07 Sep 2017, 16:03 )i_mac_apple Wrote: i wear them cause make me horny..^^
yet this is the only fetish play that me and my wife agreed to do...
but now my wife has become more interested and sometimes she force me to wear it with her in public

Cool wife 😊

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

They make me feel sexier, no matter what I pair them with. It plays with the tease and sensuality I try to portray in each outfit. I can dress them up or I can dress them down,but either way they make my legs pop. They make them look flawless and gives them a sense of mystery
Why do you ask well for the look. feel support the warmth on cold days plus I love the fashion. Think it's about time men were allowed to expand their fashion choices cause women can wear anything why can't men wear pantyhose and tights. I buy strictly women's pantyhose or tights for the reason of variety of colors and styles available and have all colors except all shades plus many styles and look great and feel great on.
For me its both for the visual AND the feeling I get from wearing glossy pantyhose. I happen to get really turned on at the sight of my own legs and feet in shiny hose. Also, the encased feeling is such a thrill and comfort at the same time. I can totally see why some men wear them just for the support but for me... its purely erotic. ; )
Because I like it and I can... reason enough for me
😊  Just love Pantyhose
Do you like to wear pantyhose?
I love them. Always activeskin style a677 with fly. Last 2 relationships were little younger than me and loved them also. When single older women love it also. As usual its not at first but once know they are mens its awsome.
(05 Jun 2018, 20:13 )shinytights Wrote: Why do you ask well for the look. feel support the warmth on cold days plus I love the fashion. Think it's about time men were allowed to expand their fashion choices cause women can wear anything why can't men wear pantyhose and tights. I buy strictly women's pantyhose or tights for the reason of variety of colors and styles available and have all colors except all shades plus many styles and look great and feel great on.
Should look up activeskin legwear for men. Many styles some with fly! Most amazing ever wore since silkies brand
(08 Nov 2019, 12:29 )Smoothron Wrote: some with fly
Absolutely useless in my opinion... Wasted money and resources.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Do you prefer to wear any underwear under your pantyhose? doxel 14 8,878 24 Jul 2018, 16:53
Last Post: Amy_jane