Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rolecos
ROLECOS LOL Star Guardian Xayah Cosplay Costume Game LOL Xayah Cosplay Halloween Costumes for Women Cos Outfit
$80.86-53%

shapewear
Underwire White Bodysuit Women Shapers Stretch Solid Color Silky Underwear Shapewear
$9.16-4%

jialuowei
Women Over the Knee Boots 12CM High Heel Pointed toe Metal Thin Heels Zip Sexy Cross-tied Thigh Long Boots
$1037.70

anime bdsm
Halloween Bunny Cosplay Anime Mask Full Face For Party Eye Mask Sexy Women BDSM Bondage Fetish Sexy Mask For Guy Men 18 Shop
$69.60-61%

metelam
Metelam Women Ice Silk See-Through Elastic Ultra Thin Long Pants Sheer Leggings Skinny Trousers
$17.21-28%

transparent swimsuit
ALSOTO Fully Transparent Mens Swimwear Swimsuit Sexy Swimming Trunks Sunga Hot Mens Swim Briefs Maillot De Bain Boxer
$48.61

mirabelle lingerie
MIRABELLE Female Underwear Lace Bra and Panty Set Garter G-string Luxury Lingerie Sets for Women Patchwork Intimate Outfit
$12.79-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Why do you wear pantyhose?
The sensation, the look, it is so amazing...
I wear pantyhose from teen's age when my admiration to ladies silky and shiny legs started. I'm 38 now and no day passes without pantyhose figuratively or literally. I wear them under my male clothes at work, regulary at home, sleeping in them very often, sometimes make love with wife when both wear nylons, almost 24/7. We haven't kids what make things easier to enjoy in our pervert life!
I wear just as fashion think it's a great fashion with the many benefits of wearing like warmth, support, feel and the way they make my legs look. Here's my lilac glossy hose I am wearing I just love the glossy ones most of all.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 blk mini lilac hose.JPG   
hmm i love to wear cause its comfortable and make me horny....so does my wiife..so why not
I like to wear black pantihose (or tights as we call them inthe UK) because of several reasons.
1) My legs look GOOD in them!
2) They are comfortable
3) The feel of them tight around my legs is fantastic!
4) Unlike socks, they don't cut into my ankles so better circulation
5) In the winter especially, they give an extra thin layer of warmth to my legs
6) My legs look REALLY GOOD in them!
My site: https://petrajane.uk My site for my stories, photos and more. 😊
Because bare legs are horrible.
(23 Mar 2017, 13:13 )Jennipher Wrote: Because bare legs are horrible.
There are exceptions, but in most cases you are right 😉 And welcome to the forum 😉
Aww shucks, thank you. Seems like a pretty nice forum!
i love to wear because me and my wife like to playing our fetish side...^^..(well pantyhose is our fetish)
Because they are like an awesome hug for my legs! 😊 And I love the feeling taking them off after a long day ... or keep them on even longer 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Do you prefer to wear any underwear under your pantyhose? doxel 14 8,894 24 Jul 2018, 16:53
Last Post: Amy_jane