Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

beeger
BEEGER cuckold Anklet or Necklace, Stainless Steel with mirror finish gold color,used for hotwife/cuckold lifestyle.
$78.58

Ftshist
Ftshist Sexy Full Finger Wetlook Long Gloves Matte Black Elastic PU Leather Elbow Length Glove Fetish Wear Fashion Accessories
$22.97-25%

glossy body suit
Satin Shiny Japanese Women's Sexy Body Suits Front Zipper Long Sleeve Tight Glossy Silky High Cut One Piece Swimsuit Plus Size
$326.70-32%

FRRK
FRRK Metal Ventilate Chastity Cage for Male New Hollow Mesh Cock Lock Increase Air Flow BDSM Device Adults Sex Toys
$52.79-45%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Women's Gothic Clothing Matt Black Pu Leather Pants Push Up Elasticity Sexy Casual Punk Leggings for Women
$71.54-12%

bdsm
Sextoy Bdsm Kit Set Vibrator Handcuff Neck Sex Toy Adult Couple Whip Anal Buttplug for Women Men Intimate Sexual Game Bondage
$9.91-3%

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Rubbit Doll Cat costumes Animal Heads Wearable Kig Headsets Animal Costumes
$550.38-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Which Japanese cartoon character is this?
That is a good comment that I did not appreciate properly. But there are other commentaries concerning makers complaining that there are vendors using their photo's. But at least I feel a whole lot better that apparently Yanumi is clean, because the person you quote knows what he is talking about.

Sorry that I flipped to "panic mode".

Once I have the mask I will have a new avatar.
I think it's possible that both scenarios are true depending on which vendor you're looking at. However, I can say that Cici knows what he's talking about since he is a mask maker and is connected to a lot of other makers in that scene.

(05 Nov 2019, 08:29 )Zooy Wrote: Once I have the mask I will have a new avatar.

I'm very much looking forward to seeing your mask. Are you going to be getting a hadatai as well?
(05 Nov 2019, 08:29 )Zooy Wrote: Once I have the mask I will have a new avatar.
OH NOOOOO!!! Your avatar triggers me every time 😁 😋
essanym Wrote:I'm very much looking forward to seeing your mask.  Are you going to be getting a hadatai as well?
Yes. I ordered one as well.

by now I also located the dress. Unfortunately they do not have my size, but I ordered their biggest size in the hope that I can either modify it or reverse engineer it to make my own. The blouse I did not find, but should not be too difficult to make.
Like Ra Wrote:
Zooy Wrote:Once I have the mask I will have a new avatar.
OH NOOOOO!!! Your avatar triggers me every time 😁 😋
Cannot we have a system with more than one avatar that alternates between them?   Rolleyes  
Personally I think that the kigurumi avatar would be quite good as well. Of course taken in a selfy with a personal twist to it.
Too bad we cannot have up and down votes.....
(05 Nov 2019, 11:09 )Zooy Wrote: down votes.....
I'm against the down votes. Very discouraging 😉
Like Ra Wrote:
Zooy Wrote:down votes.....
I'm against the down votes. Very discouraging 😉
You got a point there.

Can we have .gif files for an avatar?
(05 Nov 2019, 13:17 )Zooy Wrote: Can we have .gif files for an avatar?
I think yes, but not animated. Also you can upload a profile picture: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/usercp...ilepicture
(05 Nov 2019, 13:49 )Like Ra Wrote:
(05 Nov 2019, 13:17 )Zooy Wrote: Can we have .gif files for an avatar?
I think yes, but not animated. Also you can upload a profile picture: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/usercp...ilepicture
t.b.e.w.  (=to be experimented with).
(05 Nov 2019, 14:59 )Zooy Wrote: t.b.e.w.  (=to be experimented with).
Added: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/69336

Contributors: essanym (4) , Like Ra (6) , Tinker D (1) , Zooy (11)