Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

silicone bodysuit
2023 Sexy Triangle Zipper Shapewear Butt Lifting Silicone Lace High Back Bodyshpaer Slimming Tank Top with Adjustable Straps
$169.28-2%

transparent pantyhose
Sexy Women Lady Mesh Pantyhose Long Stockings Transparent Tights Stockings Dark Green Wine 2020 New Lady Fashion Thin Stockings
$3.84

hentai
Dress-Up Darling Kitagawa Marin Figure Hentai Kawaii Uniform Anime Figures Sexy Figurine Doll PVC Collection Model Toys Gifts
$71.39-25%

lobudek
Women Birthday Prom Evening Party Leopard Print Rhinestones Bring Dress Bar Singer Stage Performance Costume Crystals Outfits
$111.32-44%

automatic masturbator
Telescopic Rotation Masturbator Cup Vagina Masturbation Blowjob Adults Sex Toys for Men Male Piston Automatic Mastubator
$44.59-12%

latex swimsuit
Women Transparent Latex Swimsuit Long Sleeve Rubber Bodysuit Jumpsuit with Crotch Zip Handmade Sexy Fetish Suit
$85.78-20%

automatic masturbator
FREDORCH Sex Machine Attachment For Quick Air Connector Masturbation Machine Vac-U-Lock Metal Accessories Automatic Vibrator
$7.45-15%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Which Japanese cartoon character is this?
That is a good comment that I did not appreciate properly. But there are other commentaries concerning makers complaining that there are vendors using their photo's. But at least I feel a whole lot better that apparently Yanumi is clean, because the person you quote knows what he is talking about.

Sorry that I flipped to "panic mode".

Once I have the mask I will have a new avatar.
I think it's possible that both scenarios are true depending on which vendor you're looking at. However, I can say that Cici knows what he's talking about since he is a mask maker and is connected to a lot of other makers in that scene.

(05 Nov 2019, 08:29 )Zooy Wrote: Once I have the mask I will have a new avatar.

I'm very much looking forward to seeing your mask. Are you going to be getting a hadatai as well?
(05 Nov 2019, 08:29 )Zooy Wrote: Once I have the mask I will have a new avatar.
OH NOOOOO!!! Your avatar triggers me every time 😁 😋
essanym Wrote:I'm very much looking forward to seeing your mask.  Are you going to be getting a hadatai as well?
Yes. I ordered one as well.

by now I also located the dress. Unfortunately they do not have my size, but I ordered their biggest size in the hope that I can either modify it or reverse engineer it to make my own. The blouse I did not find, but should not be too difficult to make.
Like Ra Wrote:
Zooy Wrote:Once I have the mask I will have a new avatar.
OH NOOOOO!!! Your avatar triggers me every time 😁 😋
Cannot we have a system with more than one avatar that alternates between them?   Rolleyes  
Personally I think that the kigurumi avatar would be quite good as well. Of course taken in a selfy with a personal twist to it.
Too bad we cannot have up and down votes.....
(05 Nov 2019, 11:09 )Zooy Wrote: down votes.....
I'm against the down votes. Very discouraging 😉
Like Ra Wrote:
Zooy Wrote:down votes.....
I'm against the down votes. Very discouraging 😉
You got a point there.

Can we have .gif files for an avatar?
(05 Nov 2019, 13:17 )Zooy Wrote: Can we have .gif files for an avatar?
I think yes, but not animated. Also you can upload a profile picture: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/usercp...ilepicture
(05 Nov 2019, 13:49 )Like Ra Wrote:
(05 Nov 2019, 13:17 )Zooy Wrote: Can we have .gif files for an avatar?
I think yes, but not animated. Also you can upload a profile picture: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/usercp...ilepicture
t.b.e.w.  (=to be experimented with).
(05 Nov 2019, 14:59 )Zooy Wrote: t.b.e.w.  (=to be experimented with).
Added: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/69336

Contributors: essanym (4) , Like Ra (6) , Tinker D (1) , Zooy (11)