Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

soronssy
Glossy Women's Sheer Pantyhose Shiny Glitter Tights Glossy Sexy Stockings Dance DS Club Party Dance Plus Size Medias De Mujer
$108.90-33%

jialuowei
Women Knee High Boots 12CM High Ckunky Heel Platform Zip Patent Leather Retro Sweet Ladies Club Cosplay Boots
$980.10-40%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Nude Crocodile Patent Boots Women Pointed Toe High Heel Custom Wide Slim Fit Thigh Long Crotch Thigh High Boots 2020 New
$192.39-33%

rubber latex dress
Maid Latex Dress With Pockets On Apron Zipper At Back Rubber Uniform Bodycon Playsuit
$156.09-10%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD36--14 Customize Full Head With Lock Pretty Female/Girl Japanese Animego Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask Crossdress Doll
$1076.90-20%

panty girdle
OWEQ Tummy Control Butt Lifting Slim Shorts Shapewear Body Shaper Butt Lifter Flat Belly Body Shaping Modeling Girdle For Women
$24.26

silicone bodysuit
Silicone Breast Forms Artificial Fake Boobs Plate Bodysuit For Crossdresser Cosplay Transvestite Shemale Transgender Prothesis
$37.87-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Were you ever called "Faggot!"?
have you ever been called gay.faggot,sissy,fart, or anything like that just because you dress up like a woman.

i have plenty of times..

ohwell so what.

i am a faggot and a sissy.but noone is gonna stop me wear my heels hose and skirt every day 😁

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 9323.jpg     13858.jpg     16968.jpg   
PIMP YOUR LEGS
Good for you. As a fellow ******+ I hear you load and clear.
I get called that a lot, till they want something.
I was jogging in a short wetsuit and 40den pantyhose (on legs only, not on arms - like this http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/4090 but without weights, mask. The pantyhose were probably more visible), when one boy from a group of 4-5 Moroccan teenagers forcefully laughed and said (not shouted) "Homo!"

I did not look like a woman, though πŸ˜‰
It's not the name but the implication that you are less than a person because you like something different – that’s what sucks.

"If you can't say something nice don't so nothing at all"
Welcome to what I face near daily. I am full time, on hormones yada yada yada... second to transition on job in Canadian Forces in 1998. Still face it. Yeah, I am tall (about 6 foot something), tattooed, and I can't afford facial hair removal. So I do stand out.

BUT

I refuse to let anyone's comments to me deter me. If they are not intelligent enough to figure out gender expression and gender identity are TOTALLY separate from sexual orientation and call me fag, sissy, queer, whatever... they most certainly are not worth acknowledging in any way whatsoever. I just keep going but keep attentive since that type is more prone to actually physically attacking us. Which has happened to me.

Be you, be happy being you. Be the you that you need to be to the level you need to be and don't be pressured into going beyond what you need or are ready for. And put the small minded, moronic, uneducated morons who can't even google the subject out of mind. Don't let it get to you in any way.
(12 Dec 2013, 22:56 )Like Ra Wrote: I was jogging in a short wetsuit and 40den pantyhose (on legs only, not on arms - like this http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/4090 but without weights, mask ad the pantyhose were probably more visible), when one boy from a group of 4-5 Moroccan teenagers forcefully laughed and said (not shouted) "Homo!"

I did not look like a woman, though πŸ˜‰

As a homo, I am willing to bet the boy shouting at you probably found you very sexy...😁
oh yes. im a homo too.
PIMP YOUR LEGS
I have been called "cunt" once, when I was wearing a skirt in public - not looking (or trying to look) like a woman at all. It was particularly funny, because that guy called me "cunt" and then told me to take off the skirt - where is the logic in that???

Do we have a thread about generism and the like? I had many thoughts towards that subject, but they don't really fit here.
(28 Mar 2015, 22:00 )Strappado Wrote: Do we have a thread about generism and the like? I had many thoughts towards that subject, but they don't really fit here.
Just create a new one πŸ˜‰

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
what kind material is this over all called?? 2030k 1 2,657 25 Sep 2015, 23:09
Last Post: Like Ra
best pantyhose ever??? Shibmo 3 7,040 13 Dec 2011, 01:22
Last Post: Like Ra