Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex tights
Exotic Costume Babydolls Stockings With Belt Set High Fishnet Tights Erotic Lingerie Sexy Pantyhose Long Mesh Lace Socks
$7.02-50%

latex tights
Ultimate Unisex Latex Knee-Length Five Toe Socks for Cosplay - Natural Material, Various Colors, Stylish and Comfortable
$228.69

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

transparent swimsuit
Sukumizu Summer Black Bodysuit Women Casual Comfort Scoop Neck One Piece Swimsuit Jumpsuit Body Femme Transparent Swimwear
$22.52-19%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Ankle Boots Platform Wedges Lace Up Round Toe Faux Leather Short Booties Ladies Shoes Woman Big Size 41 43 46 48
$109.83-38%

anal training
Anal Plug for Women, Beginner's SM Training Street Wear Fun Toy ZCZ Assembled Exercise Kit - Vibrant and Exciting
$1.49

CYOMI
CYOMI Extra Shipping Fee
$1.21

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Water Lock
Yes, agree about the ice locks. You never know how long it will take.
OK, I can see how that works. Good idea.
If you have the device, then you can have any water source with a valve that you can use to timed your release. The more you open the valve, the shorter the time. But make sure that there is a good drip. You wouldn't want something like one drip per hour to fill a 5-gal bucket.
This looks very good and quite safe. And I also like the extra decorative work on the stand.

Since using water from a tap tends to be messy, it might be interesting to put the bucket on the other side of the beam, make a hole in the bottom and let it run dry. There should be a counterweight on the other side (where the bucket is on the original) to lift the rod when the bucket is empty.

I made a rough drawing.

bucketrelease.jpg   

Of course there should be another bucket underneath the bucket, to collect the water. And I think, it should be enough to make a hole in the base to keep the left rod in position until it is lifted.

The size of the hole in the bucket would determine the time until release. You could use various corks with different hole sizes to change it quickly.
A tap would work too, but is probably less predictable.

The advantage of this device is that the bucket will eventually run out of water. On the original device, if the water source or the device is misplaced by an accident, it won't ever release.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Time release using plain water bakker11 12 45,895 15 Mar 2021, 05:42
Last Post: Lancer
Water only, no ice allowed Tinker D 3 4,887 18 Nov 2012, 03:49
Last Post: DressBindFun
Newer and safe water release paul knight 1 4,835 15 May 2012, 18:44
Last Post: paul knight

Contributors: Like Ra (4) , mrlatex99 (1) , Strappado (2) , susanr (5) , Tinker D (1)