Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shapewear
Women Slimming Underwear Body Shaper Corrective Underwear Magnet Shapewear Slim Underbust Waist Corsets Bodysuit Girdles LY2
$15.69-23%

bondage lock
New Rattlesnake Male Chastity Device Cobra Cock Cage with 4 Size Penis Ring Dick Sleeve Lock Bondage Belt Fetish Sex Toy for Men
$44.70

remote app vibrator
Vibrators Wearable Vibrating Panties App Remote Sex Toys for Women 9 Speed Powerful Thrusting Vibrations Adult Couples Sex Goods
$23.20

crossdress fetish latex
(FErubber 11) 100% Natural Rubber Latex Integrated Molding Headhood with Breath Tube SM Fetish Training Game Black Crossdressing
$241.78-11%

time lock bondage
Three Layers Metal Cock Ring Metal Penis Stretcher Delay Time Testicles Enhance Erection Bondage Ejaculation Sex Toys For Men 18
$23.62

hentai
Sexy Nude Mousepad RGB Gaming Mouse Mat Large Ass Mouse Pad LED Gamer NSFW Computer Desk Mat Big Boobs Carpet Hentai Accessories
$316.39-50%

roanyer
ROANYER Silicone Fake Nipple Cover For Crossdressing False Nipples Sticker Attachable Reusable Breast Chest Paste Shemale
$79.86-83%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

WTF? of the day (WTFOTD)
Oh god....
I wonder if that's what I look like when I dress up?
I have  to wonder why MadJack thanked me for the Batgirl post.  😉

As an aside, 1955's 'Miss America' and 1966's 'Catwoman' Lee Meriwether could look suspiciously androgynous at times too.

Meriwether.jpg   

I mean, if you can take your eyes away from her endless legs and sixties bullet-bra three-penny bits to her face for a while she looks a bit... frankly...butch.  That's a impressive chin.

Riddle me this,  why would you wear a leotard and tights in the presence of a woman in a shiny black catsuit?
That is the inside of the Penquin's sub in the a batman movie with the 60s batman. The U.S. Navy sold the sub as scrap to a Mr. P. N. Quine.

Still, I wonder.
The Penguin also went under the alias K.G.Bird 😊 There's an awesome Tim Burton Penguin cosplayer in the UK who occasionally shows up with a top notch 1992 Catwoman, I'll see if I can find a pic.
(10 Apr 2017, 15:43 )culmor Wrote: I have  to wonder why MadJack thanked me for the Batgirl post.  [Image: wink.gif]

Mostly because I class myself in the 'epic fail' category and your post made me smile

MJ
So I found this news the other day, I don't know if this was aeady posted but I founded weird for someone to create a documentary in mainstream media about that.

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio...ve-as-dogs

I could post the entire news but I don't think the guardian delete the article.
This one needs only one word...

18058171_918765791599811_501799585041269344_n.jpg   

..why?

MJ
(27 Apr 2017, 23:04 )madjack Wrote: This one needs only one word...

..why?

MJ

Now you see I'd love to try some inflatable latex. To feel all that added squish and pressure against you skin.

Is it sexy looking .... absolutely not
Would it feel great? I'm hoping to know one day.
I'm not against piercings, indeed I can find them very erotic, but...

tumblr_omxs4efnSS1vcv7lyo3_540.jpg    - ...there are limits

MJ
I was innocently searching the web today when I discovered this page and had to take a screenshot:

DID.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Flaccid Of The Day (FOTD) madjack 186 93,601 08 Mar 2024, 00:03
Last Post: cmason1373
Erection of the day Like Ra 990 574,010 03 Oct 2023, 11:17
Last Post: Tinker D
worrying day of delivery.. ltxrob 30 6,276 08 May 2021, 21:21
Last Post: PurpleVibes
Fetish Thought of The Day 7878 1 3,763 28 Apr 2015, 23:28
Last Post: Like Ra