Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shibari
Meru the succubus shibari T-Shirt boys animal print plus sizes summer top t shirts men
$237.16-50%

amoresy
AMORESY more colour plus size 2XL satin smooth opaque pantyhose bright tights sexy silk stockings Japanese slim high waisted
$31.31

Ftshist
Ftshist Sexy Black Faux PU Leather Bustiers With Garter Belt Women Suspenders Corsets Body Shaper Top Deep V Zipper Bodysuits
$45.96-30%

negative chastity
FRRK Urethral Inverted Chastity Cage With Chastity Band Belt Stainless Steel Cock Lock Penis Rings Adults Sex Toys Shop 페니스링
$14.98-25%

zippidy
Sexy Sparkly AB Rhinestones White Dress Stretch Evening Birthday Party Dress Party Costume Dance Show Dyeing Pattern Dress
$157.30

headphone sleeping mask
Sleeping Mask 3D Eye Mask HeadSet Headband Soft Elastic Comfortable Wireless Music Headset Eye Mask With Mic For Side Sleepers
$15.33-11%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Sexy Lingerie Outfit Fancy Lace Underwear Erotiic Bras And Panties Transparent Attractive Bilizna Set Naked Sex Suit
$10.59-4%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Vibrator during self-bondage?
I have often used vibrators during self bondage. It does make the sessions go with a bang I find!

I can achieve orgasm simply through the struggle of the bondage, especially with a hogtie, but with a vibrator or two, I can climax in much less mobile positions (Pole ties, spreadeagles, chairties etc.)

I currently use couples vibrators from a firm called Satisfyer. They are models Double Fun, Double Love and Double Joy. The Fun and Love come with a remote and all three are able to be App controlled. I tend to use the remotes as I can't control two with the app.

These vibes are flexible 'U' shaped with one high pitched end and a lower more bassy end. They can be flattened out so one end can be over the tip of the penis and the other over the balls. I wear a latex pouch or jock of some kind for ease of cleanup, then a tight fitting body or leotard over that. The vibrator is switched to the remote setting and placed as above under the body and next to the latex pouch.

I then dress over the top of the body, catsuit or tights etc. Boots, gloves mask etc. I will then pop the remote under the top layer near to where my hands will be bound so I can vary the intensity and pattern according to the needs of the session. A crotchrope or strap or karada will keep the vibe in place and force it tightly against my genitals. Only rarely will my struggles accidentally switch the vibe from the remote mode - which is frustrating because I will have to free my hands to reset it.

Alternatively, I will have no vibe under the clothing, but will tie a wand type vibrator in place using the crotchrope. This is much more stimulating and I will climax quite quickly. Also my Wand has no remote, so I cannot vary the intensity whilst bound. But sometimes that is exactly what you want for a long challenging tie.

Anyway, the great adventure continues!! Good luck to all with your own struggles.

Gung Hei Fat Choi!
(25 Jan 2023, 11:42 )Like Ra Wrote:
Quote:A bullet vibrator can be used on various parts of the body such as the prostate, nipples or perineum for added stimulation.
The question is "how".

I also find the "how" to be the biggest challenge.

Inserted is, arguably, quite simple to do - so prostate stimulation is covered (at least in my expereince)

But perineum, cock or anywhere else in that area can be very difficult - or at least I find it to be so. (Can't comment on nipples, never found vibrations on them to be especially erotic)

From personal experience I randomly achieve 1 of 3 general outcomes:

A) the vibrator (egg, bullet, dildo, whatever) slips during my self-bondage and I get no stimulation at all or else it is utterly non-erotic.
This is very, very annoying!  😡

B) the vibrator moves slightly during my self-bondage or it becomes loose from where I want it to press, and the stimulation is barely enough to feel.
This is beyond sexual torment - which might be perfect outcome for some, but is incredibly frustrating for me!  Dash2

C) the vibrator stays exactly where I wanted it to be, pressing against my body in the way I planned
The perfect outcome - my desire is fulfilled  😁

I've tried all kinds of methods; tape, tights, straps, rope, cord, latex sheaths ,elastic bands, etc, but the only common outcome has been inconsistency  Dodgy

My experiments will, time permitting, continue, but I welcome ideas and suggestions from any who have achieved more consistent success in this area.

MJ
Try super glue or glue that can be removed with a solvent.
That will keep those little bullets in place.
Another idea is to get some cloth pins, file the tip so it can grab and hold.
Tape or glue your bullet vibrator to cloth pin.
Self-bondage is a great way to explore your kinks and desires in a safe and consensual way, and adding a bullet vibrator can definitely enhance the experience.

When it comes to vibrators, I highly recommend considering remote control vibrators. They offer added convenience and control during play, allowing you to adjust the settings or turn it off without having to reach for the vibrator itself. Plus, if you're into BDSM, having a partner control the vibrator remotely can add an extra element of excitement and power play to your self-bondage session.

There are many options out there, you can choose according to your preferences and budget. Just make sure to always practice safety precautions, such as having a ""safeword"" or an easy way to release yourself in case of an emergency. And most importantly, have fun and enjoy exploring yourself.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bullet vibrator (timer) control SuzanneC 5 551 26 Aug 2022, 04:20
Last Post: Tinker D
Vibrator with timer (not real self bondage) bodysuit 2 5,585 21 Jan 2015, 19:17
Last Post: bodysuit
Turn your mobile phone into a DIY vibrator Like Ra 1 7,313 09 Jun 2010, 10:39
Last Post: WindowsNet

Contributors: GarsMeyar (1) , JamyBalys (1) , kayleyjames2021 (1) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (1) , madjack (1) , One Letter Shor- (1) , Tinker D (3) , Uncle (1) , vm1971 (1) , Will90MeeG (1)