Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Bow Tie Mesh Patchwork 5-Piece Lingerie Women Sexy Bra + Panty Underwear Set Garter Erotic Brief Kit
$11.07

latex fetish
Latex Mask Fetish 100% Natural Latex Rubber Hoods Open Mouth Eyes Sexy Headgear Handmade Women Halloween Cosplay Costumes
$42.22-35%

hypnosis device
Handheld Sleep Aid EMS Microcurrent CES Pulse Device With Display Hypnosis Insomnia Mental Stress Anxiety Relief Eliminat Relax
$6.15

anime bondage
Japanese Ghost Slayer: The Trajectory of the Bondage Surrounding Standing Cards Ganlu Temple Two-dimensional Anime Toys
$7.14-35%

crossdresser silicone body
Tgirl D Cup Silicone Full Body Full length With Arm Suit Transgender Crossdressers Dragqueen Fake Boobs
$591.69-23%

CYOMI
CYOMI Silicone Big Asses Pants Fake Buttocks Padded Enhancer Hip Butt Lifter Pantys Shapewear Open Crotch Shaper Underwear
$207.33-50%

leather pencil skirt
Black Leather Mini Skirts Women Gothic High Waist Slim Fit Lace-Up Pencil Skirt Female Sexy Club Back Zipper Split Bag Hip Skirt
$82.12

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Vacuum self-bondage, "blister pack" style
(14 Dec 2011, 17:24 )Like Ra Wrote: Is it always 54" (137CM) wide?

Possibly, that was the width I could buy. I had to combine 3 strips to build the bag. If you used 1 person mattress, 2 strips could be enough, but you could not do a spread eagle 😇

Also, you can likely buy it locally in a textile store, it is quite common.

Cheers!
(14 Dec 2011, 01:52 )Like Ra Wrote: MadJack would love this. MadJack, where are you? 😊

I'm back!

Just spent the best part of a month working far away from home with very restricted internet access (not allowed to access my favourite site!).

This is superb - Whiteangle you're a genius! Clapping

Love the set up and so much easier to understand with the photos - many thanks for sharing 😁

I have so many questions, but the first is - how do you manage to get a seal with your 'head out' set up? 🤔

I've had no luck at all and so always go for a 'head in' solution (personally I find it very, very sexy... but know it is less safe than your set up).

Thanks

MJ
Hi! Been offline too for a while...
Quote:I have so many questions, but the first is - how do you manage to get a seal with your 'head out' set up? 🤔

Well, it is qute simple - just a round hole that your neck fits in, not too tight. One trick is to glue (or sewing works too) the zipper in a form that it is dangling from the edge of the hole. I bougt the zipper by meters, and simply let 10cm extra of it on the neck side. That way it will not tend to unzip under strain.
With vacuum, it tends to stick to the skin and seal itself. If you try to jerk your head, some air will get in, but the plastic will fold and seal itself again, this time better 😇
The zipper itself is the biggest leak. I sealed it somewhat by sticking a strip of plastic from outside, on one side of zipper, covering it. When flat, it will be sucked to zipper and sealed.
A common vacuum cleaner will outrun the leaks and seal you tight. Any temporal leak will be sucked out by the mattress acting as "air spring" 😇
For starters, you can build the bag and try to vacuum wrap only the mattress, and cut the hole later when this worked.
Cheers!
Wow! Very VERY clever idea. Love how the mattress doubles up as a compfy base and frame for the bag.
Yes, it is extremely comfy while extremely tight bondage - a combination difficult to achieve 😊
If anyone actually tried to build this, I could make some extra pics with technical details, did not think in doing these while making a session.
Just some hints:
-The zipper should be robust, I used first a thin one and it busted open.
-Do not spread the legs too wide, the vacuum will "flatten" you to the the mattress and it will hurt if you are not flexible enough
-Careful with overheating - on a warm day it is like a sauna inside, you could dangerously overheat.
Cheers, 😇
(10 Jan 2012, 18:12 )whiteangel Wrote: I could make some extra pics with technical details
Always handy. Especially for DIY projects (how to glue PVC sheets, how to glue zips, etc)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Euro Catsuit's Vacuum Sleep Bag with Vacuum Attachment Peeklemeekle 16 1,165 31 Oct 2023, 22:10
Last Post: Peeklemeekle
Vacuum bed self-bondage with Venus pump Vacbedbound 33 20,647 18 Jan 2021, 02:25
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: latexkid99 (1) , Like Ra (7) , madjack (1) , ttbm (1) , white_angel (6)