Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Vacuum self-bondage, "blister pack" style - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Self-Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Completed Self-Bondage Sessions (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Completed-Self-Bondage-Sessions)
+--- Thread: Vacuum self-bondage, "blister pack" style (/Thread-Vacuum-self-bondage-blister-pack-style)

Pages: 1 2

Vacuum self-bondage, "blister pack" style - white_angel - 13 Dec 2011

Hi all,

Let me introduce myself while presenting one of my successful bondage sessions. The setup, once tuned up, is quite simple, however I got trough 4 versions and 10 sessions until I got it working. The inspiration was the Star Wars scene with Han Solo frozen in a carbonite block, with face and hands visible on the black surface 😇

First, the setup:
 MVI_4276-1n.jpg thumbnail   

Basically, it is a 2 persons, polyurethane mattress, one with no metal strings inside, wrapped in a large transparent PVC bag. the bag was built using PVC sheets sold by meters as table cover, soldered together using a hot glue gun.
The bag does have an opening for the neck - I preferred to leave head outside for safety.There is app. 50cm zipper allowing to widen the neck hole wide enough to sneak in. The zipper was also soldered by hot glue.

Near to the base, there is a small hole to insert the vacuum tube - only the rigid tip of it, and plug the wide vacuum head from inside. The vacuum head, facing the mattress, prevents clogging the tube with the plastic bag.
The open edge of the bag, once the mattress is in, is rolled a bit and fixed using a clothespin each 10cm app. Vacuum will seal it by itself.

Next stage - slipping in, dressed in some nylon body and other nice stuff:
 MVI_4276-13n.jpg thumbnail   

Closing the zipper from inside:
 MVI_4276-21n.jpg thumbnail   

Taking the position, waiting for the vacuum timer. Notice the left hand under a weak patch on the bag, marked by yellow electrician tape - if the test went wrong, it can be broken by fingers to break the vacuum. Otherwise, the PVC sheet is pretty tough and I don't think I could break it without a tool.
 MVI_4276-24n.jpg thumbnail   

1 minute test run: all seems working fine...
 MVI_4276-26n.jpg thumbnail   

So, during the break, I move the hand out of reach of the weak patch. The ride begins!
Even moving a finger is virtually impossible. Really tight bondage! Let do some struggling to enjoy the tight fit 😇
 MVI_4276-31n.jpg thumbnail   

The vacuum first sucks out any air in the bag, then it starts to suck air from the mattress itself, shrinking it to fraction of its width, while sinking the rider deep in.

There are some leaks trough the zipper and around the neck, but vacuum can well outrun these and it prevents the vacuum burning out.

There are 2 timers in series used - one programmed to go off after 20 minutes, second one to go on after 5 minutes for one minute, and then 2 minutes later to go on for 10 minutes....

And, ride is over. Let slip out and dry the bag of the sweet. It is was on hot day, one reason I did not dare to stay in for longer time - I could severely overheat and was unsure the vacuum would burn on time to release me 😁
 MVI_4276-33n.jpg thumbnail   
I hope you enjoyed the ride 😇

RE: Vacuum bondage, "blister pack" style - Like Ra - 14 Dec 2011

Great session and technique indeed! Thanks much for sharing!

RE: Vacuum bondage, "blister pack" style - ttbm - 14 Dec 2011

i might have to try this. great implementation.

What I like about this version of vacbed is:

o- plastic is way cheaper and more available than latex
o- you do not need sophisticated tubing/piping to allow unobtrusive an easy flow
o- no frames
o- "open head" is safer than "head inside"
o- it's transparent!

What I do not like is plastic (unlike soft latex) tends to form rigid/hard/rough wrinkles. But proper clothes (think of latex 😉 can solve this problem. And ... you are not supposed to move inside ;-P

MadJack would love this. MadJack, where are you? 😊

RE: Vacuum self-bondage, "blister pack" style - Like Ra - 14 Dec 2011

BTW, wearing latex will improve this method, because plastic sticks to latex, what means less freedom even if the construction is not fully hermetic.

RE: Vacuum bondage, "blister pack" style - white_angel - 14 Dec 2011

Oh yes, the plastic did cost something like 6 euros total. It is PVC, much more transparent than the usual polyethylene wrapping bags specially if thick enough to be strong. It produces wrinkles, however, as you say.
However, if you switch from trash bags to PVC, be careful: It is strong! A trash bag will likely break before disjointing your leg, the PVC not necessarily 😊 So do first some partial tests, like keeping the seal half-closed by hand, before running a full throttle 😇

Aha, I thought it was polyethylene.

RE: Vacuum bondage, "blister pack" style - white_angel - 14 Dec 2011

(14 Dec 2011, 01:50 )Like Ra Wrote: o- you do not need sophisticated tubing/piping to allow unobtrusive an easy flow

Yes - exactly, the sponge mattress conducts the air out. Also, it works as a "spring" - if you manage to get in some air by jerking your head, for example, it will just extract the air immediately again, so no luck wiggling out 😊
Cheers!

(14 Dec 2011, 16:56 )Like Ra Wrote: Aha, I thought it was polyethylene.

Yes, it is a PVC plastic sold commonly by meters as table protector:

PVC cover

It can be soldered quite easily using hot glue gun like this:

Glue gun

Cheers!

Same PVC sheet on eBay: Clear PVC Table Protector

Is it always 54" (137CM) wide?