Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sorbern
Sorbern Brand New Rimless Pure Titanium Eyeglass Frames for Men Flexible Optical Frame Women Unisex 375-15
$29.75-10%

wig hair
Synthetic Transparent HD Full Lace Braided Wigs For Black Women Crochet Braid Braiding Hair Knotless Box Cornrow Braids Wigs
$177.29-41%

wetlook
Womens Sexy Faux-Leather Thigh High Stockings Shiny Wetlook Lace Top Long Socks 37JB
$4.63

app electric shock
vibrating egg wand penne masturbation toys pussy panty chest caress sexy pajamas for women vibrator men session sexmachine CRW1
$16.73-31%

dildo chair
Erotic Restraint Strap Bondage Gear Sex Toys For Women Couples Bdsm Slave Handcuffs Adult Sex Furniture Accessoires Sex Shop
$4.40

sexy
M-2XL Women's Sexy Underwear Cute Cotton Panties Briefs For Girl Ladies Lingerie Cartoon Girls Pink Pantys Underpants Thongs
$29.02-69%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 2-Piece Mesh Lingerie Set Spaghetti Strap Patchwork Classic Black Erotic Set Padded Breif Set Nightwear
$15.69

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Vacuum & electricity
Is there any experience with devices like this one: 
Electrosex-Estim-Massage-Attachment-Conductive-Clips-Sucker-2-5mm-Jack-Cable

As I'm looking on it, I'm not really sure if there is enough connection between an electrode inside and the body.
Can't say I have.
I'm just guessing that the electrodes are in the base of the nipple cups, and not on the nipple tips themself.
Just looked on eBay. Cost is as low as 10 bucks to $30.00.
From China.
So, has anyone tried any e-stim devices?
I think it's not safe because you have only one electrode on the one side of the chest. I have certified TENS device and in user manual it say that electrodes should never be put on a chest at nipple area.
Maybe if you put both  electrodes on one nipple/side , but I'm not sure. Heart is very close !

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

yea, that would scare me as well. now, if there was a boob ring and then a nipple electrode, I think
that would be a lot safer. Still, I just might buy a set.
(03 Dec 2017, 16:50 )Tinker D Wrote: So, has anyone tried any e-stim devices?
Yes, see this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...1#pid22161

I will move these posts into a separate thread.
(03 Dec 2017, 16:54 )Vixien Wrote: I think it's not safe because you have only one electrode on the one side of the chest. I have certified TENS device and in user manual it say that electrodes should never be put on a chest at nipple area.
Maybe if you put both  electrodes on one nipple/side , but I'm not sure. Heart is very close !

You have to imagine the path the electricity is passing through the body. It's using a way of the lowest resistency like in any other environment. Between nipples, it stays in muscles, going not so deep. Heart is covered by epitel and then by lungs, placed deep in the body. Anyway, such pulse from an e-stim device has not enough frequency nor hard power to cause fibrilation. Of course, don't use any e-stim device connected to a socket, there can happen a lot of things causing very dangerous output voltage. Always remember, it's usualy a cheap crappy electronics (okey, except ET-312). Batteries are definitely your friend...
Yeah, even one 1.2V accumulator can seriously hurt you if in an e-stim, and the contact surface is small...

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , Tinker D (3) , unicast (2) , Vixien (1)