Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Vacuum & electricity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any experience with devices like this one: 
Electrosex-Estim-Massage-Attachment-Conductive-Clips-Sucker-2-5mm-Jack-Cable

As I'm looking on it, I'm not really sure if there is enough connection between an electrode inside and the body.
Can't say I have.
I'm just guessing that the electrodes are in the base of the nipple cups, and not on the nipple tips themself.
Just looked on eBay. Cost is as low as 10 bucks to $30.00.
From China.
So, has anyone tried any e-stim devices?
I think it's not safe because you have only one electrode on the one side of the chest. I have certified TENS device and in user manual it say that electrodes should never be put on a chest at nipple area.
Maybe if you put both  electrodes on one nipple/side , but I'm not sure. Heart is very close !
yea, that would scare me as well. now, if there was a boob ring and then a nipple electrode, I think
that would be a lot safer. Still, I just might buy a set.
(03 Dec 2017, 16:50 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]So, has anyone tried any e-stim devices?
Yes, see this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...1#pid22161

I will move these posts into a separate thread.
(03 Dec 2017, 16:54 )Vixien Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's not safe because you have only one electrode on the one side of the chest. I have certified TENS device and in user manual it say that electrodes should never be put on a chest at nipple area.
Maybe if you put both  electrodes on one nipple/side , but I'm not sure. Heart is very close !

You have to imagine the path the electricity is passing through the body. It's using a way of the lowest resistency like in any other environment. Between nipples, it stays in muscles, going not so deep. Heart is covered by epitel and then by lungs, placed deep in the body. Anyway, such pulse from an e-stim device has not enough frequency nor hard power to cause fibrilation. Of course, don't use any e-stim device connected to a socket, there can happen a lot of things causing very dangerous output voltage. Always remember, it's usualy a cheap crappy electronics (okey, except ET-312). Batteries are definitely your friend...
Yeah, even one 1.2V accumulator can seriously hurt you if in an e-stim, and the contact surface is small...